Sponsored

Outerbanks Interior. Anyone have a picture of the cloth navy pier?

Telliott0033

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im not sure if I’m in the right place for this topic, new to the forums and I’ve searched everywhere for this. I’m kicking myself because I had an early reservation, canceled it because my wife got a new car and didn’t think I needed to splurge on the bronco but dang it I want it so I’m going to submit a new reservation today which I know will prb be a 22 MY but whatever.

I’ve done the Build and price maybe a million times now and can’t decide. Initially was a badlands but i really don’t plan on doing anything extreme off road wise just some small fun weekend stuff so can’t justify the price. Torn between outerbanks/high pkg/Sasquatch and black diamond/mid/Sasquatch.

Leaning outerbanks because I’d love to have the high package but I can’t get over these interior colors...I’ve searched everywhere but does anyone possibly have a picture of the cloth navy pier? (Not a leather fan) or who knows since I’ll likely be a 22my maybe they will change
Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There were a few posted a couple weeks ago. Search “The Stig”. The pics will be at the beginning of the thread.
Sponsored