Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone seen what they have been selling for on eBay? FE going for almost $100k, base has sold for $50k. Hell, some have even sold without being built yet!

I know there has been some dealer markups but it’s insane that people are willing to overpay to this degree. And some willing to overpay for a vehicle that only exists on paper! What a crazy world we live in.

PS-And it’s infuriating to have folks take delivery only to sell them immediately when there are folks like those on this forum that are still waiting for a vehicle that will be a daily driver and actually get used. My truck was totaled two weeks ago (other driver 100% at fault) and now I’m stuck in Bronco “in production” purgatory not knowing if I should wait it out or buy another vehicle to bridge me to when I get mine. 😡 I support the right to do whatever you want with your Bronco, but the situation just sucks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I hope it holds for a while longer. If I can find the an FJ40 at the right price point, I will be selling mine when I get it.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there are lots of people with more money than sense. Good for the seller I'd say. If somebody wants to pay me double my sticker for my BL (if I ever get it) they can have it, I'll order an other one and buy a Rubicon to tide me over, or maybe a BMW convertible or...

Lots of people to whom $50k is like 500 to 'normal' people.

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
there are lots of people with more money than sense. Good for the seller I'd say. If somebody wants to pay me double my sticker for my BL (if I ever get it) they can have it, I'll order an other one and buy a Rubicon to tide me over, or maybe a BMW convertible or...

Lots of people to whom $50k is like 500 to 'normal' people.
Doesn’t make it right.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Given the supply/demand relationship, the Ebay prices aren't really all that outrageous. Typical paper launch type shenangians

OP
OP
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Given the supply/demand relationship, the Ebay prices aren't really all that outrageous. Typical paper launch type shenangians
You’re right, I shouldn’t be surprised. It’s my first custom ordered vehicle so it’s all new to me. I’ve always been one to shop around until I find the vehicle with the options I want at the dealer and buy it straight off the lot.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You’re right, I shouldn’t be surprised. It’s my first custom ordered vehicle so it’s all new to me. I’ve always been one to shop around until I find the vehicle with the options I want at the dealer and buy it straight off the lot.
Boy I miss those days. Broncos are non-existant and the other car I'm looking at to fill my daily driver/roadtrip/towing needs is incredibly rare so i'm forced to wait on an order for that one too (which is looking to be a 4-6 month wait)

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going to go out my Badlands order up for $250k and see what happens… ;)

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good, Im selling my FE to fund my 392 Wrangler
The shop i consult for has a 392 right now for sale... Sting Gray and gorgeous. I just refuse to pay that much money, even if I can. :oops:

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...base has sold for $50k.
Dealers are no better. A local dealer took a Base 4 door and added $10k to the sticker, then sent it out for wheels, tires, and a small lift and added another $10k. That's $55k for a no-options Base.

Then add about another 10% for tax and license? Presto, you have a $60k Base model! As a bonus, you don't get to keep the original wheels/tires you paid for.

Deal of the century!

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m not paying sticker 😬😬😬😬😬
Yeah, these are resale and at $89,995, no matter what options are on them. We've had 4 and all sell in 1-3 days. Only 1 more to come still this year, a white one.
Sponsored