First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, these are resale and at $89,995, no matter what options are on them. We've had 4 and all sell in 1-3 days. Only 1 more to come still this year, a white one.
The one I ordered is under employee pricing.
Sponsored

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe no one else is skeptical of eBay prices , but I definitely am.! On anything.! Especially classic and collector cars. Unless there is a "Buy it now" price, the total number of bids and the current bid price mean nothing. This ‘21 is on eBay listed as a Base. Listing also says owned for a year.! Here is the sticker for the VIN used in the listing.! (one eyebrow is now elevated above the other.!)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284457034745?hash=item423af5e3f9:g:xoMAAOSwTAJhRi~W

F040C960-2695-4FD6-91AC-AE752AC7565E.jpeg

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Meh if someone wanted to pay me 20/25k more for the Wildtrak when it comes in my wife would jump at it to get a defender with a third row because she doesn't want to be in a normal soccer mom vehicle

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... My truck was totaled two weeks ago (other driver 100% at fault) and now I’m stuck in Bronco “in production” purgatory not knowing if I should wait it out or buy another vehicle to bridge me to when I get mine. 😡 I support the right to do whatever you want with your Bronco, but the situation just sucks.
Good news, "customer satisfaction" funds exist, so every time you ask your dealer about when you'll finally get your bronco, they can give themselves a jacket or coffee mug for having to suffer through dealing with a customer.
Sponsored