Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have to factor in the upgrade from the manual to auto transmission as well since the 2.7EB comes only with the 10-AT and the Badlands is standard with the 7-MT.

I think it’ll be a ~$2500 upgrade moving from the 2.3EB/7-MT to the 2.7EB/10-AT.
I was more referencing the 4k range, I think $2k is a good range for the combo. The engine/trans isnt brand new technology so I can see a little break.
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm with you. The Wrangler hard top is $1,295 - the Bronco's is arguably better but 150% better?
I just hope they don't get greedy and price people out of options. I don't want a lot, but a hard top for my 4 door is a must.

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm looking at the same - fully decked Badlands 4d (2.7, Sasquatch, hardtop, LUX, and maybe leather).

I'm guessing slightly over $60k

You will have a lot of the Sasquatch package on there already, but everything else is a full build up option. (Lux up on a Bronco that already has Mid and you just pay the delta - Lux on my Badlands will mean I'm paying for all of it: Mid+High+Lux) o_O

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I was hoping for a something somewhat similar

-4 Dr Badlands
-2.3 Auto
-Mid Package
-HardTop

I'm in Chicago so taxes are going to be a pain, but I am taking a small day trip to Granger to get it. I'm really hoping I can keep it around 53k.

What are my chances?

If it gets in the 57K range or above, I'll just go stock Wildtrak and eat the Tax Bullet.

Sponsored

Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That much for a hard top?
Jeep sell the dual top. ( soft top + hard top ) for 1200 this is actual price from the build site. It is usually included in a package option so unless you order separate you can not get the hard top alone. I would guess that there will be a combo price at ford for a dual top also. I would also guess that they will try to sell you the dual top instead of only hard top. And you will probably have the option of carbonized grey, white or body colour witch also will be paid option. The body colour hard top at Jeep is 1200 stand alone, on the site when you have both it's actually 2400 more on the price seems like you can not have a single black hard top alone. 2k seems in the ballpark. I hope I am wrong.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently looking at
Badlands 4dr
2.7 auto
Lux (sound system isn't a big deal, but in a topless vehicle I want the integrated garage door opener)
Dual tops

Hoping to get in under 55k. After taxes and fees that should put me right at 60k

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think a lot of people are going to be surprised at how they go from 40 something to 58-60k real quick.

I’m wanting the black diamond with 2.7, Sasquatch, and mid package.
I’m hopeful to stay under 50k.
We will see...
Same here, with hard top. Above $45k is going to be a tough decision.

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2dr
Manual
High or Lux see if I can squeeze cloth if the vinyl isn’t very appealing. Not a huge fan of leather
33” AT tires

I’ll look at dealer adds to land in the $57k range. Stuff like winch, roof rack, etc.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The B&O option in the Bronco Sport build is $1,700. So you could pretty much guarantee that the lux package is a solid $2,500 over the high package and could easily creep past $3k.

Personally, i am assuming for my OBX
Leather - $1,000-$1,800
High package (over the mid) - $1,800-$2,500
Lux (as noted above, over the high package) - $2,700-$3,200
Modular top - $1,200-$1,600

On my OBX, i am likely skipping the lux, and probably getting B&O (assuming its also $1,700 as a standalone), and assuming $2,500 for the 2.7L. So skipping the lux, and adding B&O and 2.7L im getting to....

High range- $42.5k base, $52.6k w options, plus $1.5k destination = $54.1k plus fees and tax
Low range - $50.7k w options, plus $1.5k destination = $52.2k plus fees and tax

So $52.2k - $54.1k after destination and assuming there are ZERO other options (which I have to believe theres another $1-2k in miscellaneous stuff, like a premium for the white hard top, and other nickle and dime stuff). So hedging between the high/low estimations, im thinking $55k after destination, and before tax/fees...which gets me to just a couple hundred under $60k OTD...on an OBX.

...so if youre building a badlands with similar options, id like to think you are somewhere between my estimate on an OBX and the First Edition all-in price of $63k (exc. destination) for the 4 door model.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't need the mid package, but i must have the hard top and i'd prefer Vinyl. A 4 door BD with Squatch, the 2.7 and a hard top @ to 45k would be a win.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would do a happy dance if it were only 45k.
I'm getting the 4 door Black Diamond which starts at $38,545.
For the 2.7 and Sasquatch and I bet you are at 8k or more.
I would love to be wrong on the low side. I would love to stay under 50K before tax but if I have to go over a bit I will.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would do a happy dance if it were only 45k.
I'm getting the 4 door Black Diamond which starts at $38,545.
For the 2.7 and Sasquatch and I bet you are at 8k or more.
I would love to be wrong on the low side. I would love to stay under 50K before tax but if I have to go over a bit I will.
Above 45k may turn into a daily driver instead of 3rd vehicle. If i trade my truck, in addition to mustang, i may be tempted to just get a f-250 tremor.

Reactions: RLW

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Between the BadSquatch build, high pkg, hardtop, v6, auto trans and any other nickel-n-dime stuff, I'll consider myself lucky to drive off under $60k.
Sponsored