First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
So after a good amount of time I wanted to give an overall review of the good and the bad . Some background. I have purchased the 2.7 hardtop base with no other add on. Super nice ride and very smooth. Had to get the windows tinted very soon after getting the vehicle due to having kids. Car seats fit okay in the back, I had to buy a new seat for my 5 year old because her seat would hit the seat in front of her. The vehicle had been pretty problem free up until recently. I will start with the bad first
1. The hardtop is starting to leak, which is no surprise, though it didn't start leaking until a few months ago, and am still waiting on my replacement.
2. The screen keeps crashing and glitching
3. The transmission is in search of the right gear or doesn't shift out of a gear. Not an everyday problem but it happens enough to mention it.
4. I'm at 2900 miles and it is definitely burning oil, I guess we will see if ends up on the list of terrible 2.7s
5. The windows. Between randomly going down on their own or sticking, ones bound to break. I will roll the windows up at night and at some point in the night to the morning the passenger window will roll down on its own and since I don't live in the best area, it's only a matter of time before it gets broken into.

And with that I will add the good
1.great off road, which at this point I'm sure everyone is aware
2.surprised with how little noise there is inside the vehicle with the hardtop
3.its fun and I definitely think nostalgia plays a part in that (I had an 86 bronco)

20220111_101730.jpg

20220111_101740.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments