Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got to Super Celebration East on Friday after the rides had finished for the day. The overcast evening sky made for some interesting photos in terms of color.

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9612.JPG

I didn't see any specific color that I was disappointed in. In fact, I think I would be happy with just about any of them. However, I'm still most interested in seeing the 2022 green. I must say anyone that picked a Big Bend+Silver combo, you will be very happy. This combo stuck out as very striking (sorry, contrary to the thread title this specific photo is from Saturday morning, hence the rain).

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9710.JPG

I've been interested in the Base grill, since there isn't a whole lot of coverage on the base:

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9537.JPG

In a direct comparison, here is a clean Black Diamond grill from a similar perspective:

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9503.JPG

Another interesting perspective to me was to see the 2 Door lined up directly behind and in front of 4 door models. Here are two photos to give you an interesting perspective on what they look like one after another.

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9626.JPG

This next comparison, gives you an added benefit of the 33" Badlands (2 door red front) versus the 35" tires on the Area 51 Badlands 4 Door (right).

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9633.JPG

I'm not a huge tire guy, so don't kill me but I didn't notice a difference between the 33" and 35" tires. REALLY WISHED I COULD HAVE SEEN 32" TIRES, FORD. Geez, you had the chance of having everything here, why use all the same tires? I understand for the rides. But, you could have had the black steelies on the Black Diamond that was used for sit-ins for comparison since it wasn't used for rides.

Cactus Grey is interesting. I think this photo shows the color rather true to life:

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9447.JPG

Some more photos:

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9506.JPG

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9434.JPG

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9444.JPG

Some old school as well..

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9555.JPG
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That vintage Bronco is a beaut! (y)

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like dirty photos. 🙃

Serious though, I can't wait to get a Bronco nice and dirty.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All this time I didn't know the Big Bend had this grille in carb gray. I will now be swapping one onto my BL, I like it much more. Thanks for the pic.

OP
OP
Crowza

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All this time I didn't know the Big Bend had this grille in carb gray. I will now be swapping one onto my BL, I like it much more. Thanks for the pic.
I think the silver, Big Bend grill is a winner. Here it is on black, I personally prefer the silver or oxford white for the grill, but it's still probably the best looking grill, regardless of the color:

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9428.JPG

I have more photos posted to SmugMug here:
https://www.crouserlabs.com/2021-Bronco-Super-Celebration-East/n-dBF36q/i-pdpckp3

Please ignore the "buy photos" button, as SmugMug doesn't allow me to turn it off. All photos are available to download in full resolution.

Reactions: abe

Sponsored
OP
OP
Crowza

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another silver+Big Bend grill photo:

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9426.JPG

Reactions: abe

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the silver, Big Bend grill is a winner. Here it is on black, I personally prefer the silver or oxford white for the grill, but it's still probably the best looking grill, regardless of the color:

Ford Bronco Overcast and Dirty Photos from Friday Night @ Super Celebration East IMG_9426.JPG

I have more photos posted to SmugMug here:
https://www.crouserlabs.com/2021-Bronco-Super-Celebration-East/n-dBF36q/i-pdpckp3

Please ignore the "buy photos" button, as SmugMug doesn't allow me to turn it off. All photos are available to download in full resolution.
I agree, best grille style. I knew OBX used it and thought I'd have to paint one carb gray (want it to match the hard top).

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now if Ford can go ahead and bring us that green from that cool ass vintage Bronc that would be just swell..

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the pics! I'm surprised to see the rock rails and side steps don't reduce the rooster tail splash on the sides.
Another aftermarlet item we're sure to see is mini splash/mud flaps on the fender flares to keep the bumpers clean. I'm surprised Ford didn't incorporate them in their original equip.

NotaVegetarian

Badlands
First Name
Nota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1979 Bronco, F250 Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow they look awesome with a little mud on them