Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
-2021 Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
-Trailrax rack with packrax (sidemounts)
-rotopax
-iKamper Skycamp 3.0
-Recovery Boards

Custom built items:
- Fly rod holder that that is mounted to the side of the rack. (Not in pictures)
- Locking soft close drawer/ flush platform for cargo area.

*Let me know in the comments if you have any good spots to ride/ overland in my neck of the woods. I live In NC and currently frequent the Outer Banks and the Appalachian Mountains.

Ford Bronco Overland Build - Appalachia Wildtrak w/ Trailrax, Rotopax, iKamper Skycamp & More 51B5ED1A-8531-40BF-83B8-D2077D13ECBD
Ford Bronco Overland Build - Appalachia Wildtrak w/ Trailrax, Rotopax, iKamper Skycamp & More 77419074-E0D0-4C71-9061-CC3329AB3434

Ford Bronco Overland Build - Appalachia Wildtrak w/ Trailrax, Rotopax, iKamper Skycamp & More F5E507B2-DB19-4DB9-A241-8D1BDEFD2FA0

Ford Bronco Overland Build - Appalachia Wildtrak w/ Trailrax, Rotopax, iKamper Skycamp & More B6A351EF-B7C5-491F-AE0F-6602C6DD32B7

Ford Bronco Overland Build - Appalachia Wildtrak w/ Trailrax, Rotopax, iKamper Skycamp & More BF4771B7-4440-4B0F-A282-D4236B69ABED

Ford Bronco Overland Build - Appalachia Wildtrak w/ Trailrax, Rotopax, iKamper Skycamp & More 7B26A2C7-A15D-4131-8903-07DCA87F1267

Ford Bronco Overland Build - Appalachia Wildtrak w/ Trailrax, Rotopax, iKamper Skycamp & More 0C4896EA-B40C-4214-A407-CDCADAB07456

Ford Bronco Overland Build - Appalachia Wildtrak w/ Trailrax, Rotopax, iKamper Skycamp & More 9DC7CF24-3156-4B91-945F-ED695BFF53DB
Ford Bronco Overland Build - Appalachia Wildtrak w/ Trailrax, Rotopax, iKamper Skycamp & More 53A70CAC-1071-47E5-8DAD-2D43D948174C
Ford Bronco Overland Build - Appalachia Wildtrak w/ Trailrax, Rotopax, iKamper Skycamp & More BB6D26D6-4F3E-4336-A67E-8C658762481E
Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking šŸš¶ā€ā™‚ļø. ā€˜23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice set up! Can you remove the front and second row roof panels with the rack on?

Traveling.Gaijin

Badlands
First Name
Emerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting. I've been wanting to see a how the skycamp looks on the Bronco

Do you happen to have a head on shot from the front or the back? Wanting to see how much overhang, if any, it has

aniljavali

Badlands
First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands '22 & Tesla 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

awesome setup, by the way what is your freeway MPG?

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice build? You running a diesel heater for the tent? My diesel heater on my cargo trailer conversion is plumbed to a yellow Rotopax like yours.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like your cargo platform/drawer setup. Iā€™m just about to start on something like that for ours too.. Weā€™re in Brevard

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 BaseSAS / ā€˜21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty much where I want to take my camping setup. Looks awesome.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please show the fly rod setup!, I have the Riversmith River Quiver and looking for mounting ideas

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you open back door with recovery boards still attached?

Sponsored
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrack 4d
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Beautiful build @CA.BRONC! I enjoy touring around the 3 districts of Pisgah N.F. and mapping, especially pinning all of the good dispersed camping spots. I'm sure you probably use OnX Offroad, but if by chance you don't, that is a great way to discover new trails and routes that you might not have known about. There are hundreds of miles of trail and forest roads in western NC to play on. I am from Burlington but play in the mountains most weekends if you would be interested in linking up sometime.

Gidster99

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sick build, Iā€™m also in NC in Wake Forest near Raleigh. I only have a AWD 2005 Honda CRV right now but I go to Jefferson National Forest in VA often. Iā€™ve only checked out Fenwick Mines extensively so far. Found it on ONX. Itā€™s a 3-4 hour drive from me. Beautiful views and camping spots. Iā€™m planning on checking out Overstreet Creek, Parkerā€™s Gap, and the Little North Mountian WMA when it gets warmer. But thereā€™s a lot more tougher stuff in the area as well if your up to it.

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sick build, Iā€™m also in NC in Wake Forest near Raleigh. I only have a AWD 2005 Honda CRV right now but I go to Jefferson National Forest in VA often. Iā€™ve only checked out Fenwick Mines extensively so far. Found it on ONX. Itā€™s a 3-4 hour drive from me. Beautiful views and camping spots. Iā€™m planning on checking out Overstreet Creek, Parkerā€™s Gap, and the Little North Mountian WMA when it gets warmer. But thereā€™s a lot more tougher stuff in the area as well if your up to it.
I grew up in the town where Fenwick Mines is located. My parents got married there back in the 80's. It's beautiful in that area and lots of forest roads that link between major county roads in Craig. Plenty of exploring to do.

Gidster99

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I grew up in the town where Fenwick Mines is located. My parents got married there back in the 80's. It's beautiful in that area and lots of forest roads that link between major county roads in Craig. Plenty of exploring to do.
Yeah itā€™s lovely there. Thankfully it has some more mild roads I can ride and camp on where I only occasionally have one of the Hondaā€™s wheels in the air. Each time I go I explore a little bit more and am amazed at that area.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also from Charlotte - there's tons of good forest service roads on the east and west side of Linville Gorge - I've dropped quite a few pins there for potential camping spots.
Sponsored