Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did anyone happen to grab/have a photo of the break down of what all was on/in the Overland Concept? I'm curious as to what flooring is used in the cargo area. Is that a goose gear/other aftermarket product or is it the slide-out tail gate? The ARB fridge drawer made me think about it and i could have sworn i saw it posted somewhere, but haven't found it yet.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can search in the upper right hand corner for "overland" as an image search. But what was shown is not the optional tailgate. It did show a drawer slide for the fridge. I'm not sure if the drawer will be available from Ford. What was featured that so far is not available was the secure cargo enclosure. It provided a solid top for additional storage with a top on. Or if the top was removed, the contents of the cargo area can't be seen or accessed without opening the rear gate.

OP
OP
Tarjea

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can search in the upper right hand corner for "overland" as an image search. But what was shown is not the optional tailgate. It did show a drawer slide for the fridge. I'm not sure if the drawer will be available from Ford. What was featured that so far is not available was the secure cargo enclosure. It provided a solid top for additional storage with a top on. Or if the top was removed, the contents of the cargo area can't be seen or accessed without opening the rear gate.
I know. I typically wear the feature out daily. Unless I missed it, I've checked every post i could find with the concept rig and haven't found it. Here, bronconation(boy that was helpful as usual), and several Facebook pages. That is most likely aftermarket. Figured it wasn't the slideout cause it seemed too low profile. I KNOW i saw it somewhere i just can't remember where.

That "cargo system" definitely caught my eye and I am adding it to the need list. I'm thinking that the flooring was goose gear or an equivalent aftermarket product because I know GG has attachment points and drawers available. The stock flooring in the cargo area would be great if it had the ability to add things like that.
Sponsored