First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
This was the first time I'd seen a 2-door Bronco that I could put my hands on. Ford did a nice job giving folks unlimited access to the vehicles at the Overland Expo. They also allowed off-road test drives, but I didn't take one since I am going to the Bronco Off-Rodeo event in New Hampshire this coming weekend. First thing I wanted to say was I was super impressed by the two-door. I am a third-day Bronco reservation holder for a two-door, but have always been second guessing myself. Well, that's no more. The two-door Bronco is the perfect size and fit for me - I loved it.

One of my concerns on the two-door was rear seat access. There are probably some other threads on this, but I wanted to communicate my experience. I accessed the back via the passenger door only - I didn't try the driver side. There is a lift-handle of the outside shoulder of the passenger seat (hard to see in the picture). With one pull this moves the back of the seat forward, and slides the entire seat up as far is it'll go on its tracks. This allows more room than I thought to access the rear seats. Once in the rear, the seats were quite comfortable, and I'm 6' 1". The lift-handle can also be accessed from the rear seat so a passenger can push the seat back forward and slide the seat forward for egress. If there was a challenge, it was getting my foot up to the door sill and pulling myself up to where I could access the back. I will need nerf or running boards to add a another step to the process.

Ford Bronco Overland Expo East - 2-Door Badlands and Rear Seat Access Back_seat_access

Here is just a nice picture of the two-door Badlands I saw.

Ford Bronco Overland Expo East - 2-Door Badlands and Rear Seat Access 2-door_Badlands

And lastly, some of the different colors. They even had an eruption green can, which I liked in-person much better than the photos.

Ford Bronco Overland Expo East - 2-Door Badlands and Rear Seat Access Badlands_colors
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This was the first time I'd seen a 2-door Bronco that I could put my hands on. Ford did a nice job giving folks unlimited access to the vehicles at the Overland Expo. They also allowed off-road test drives, but I didn't take one since I am going to the Bronco Off-Rodeo event in New Hampshire this coming weekend. First thing I wanted to say was I was super impressed by the two-door. I am a third-day Bronco reservation holder for a two-door, but have always been second guessing myself. Well, that's no more. The two-door Bronco is the perfect size and fit for me - I loved it.

One of my concerns on the two-door was rear seat access. There are probably some other threads on this, but I wanted to communicate my experience. I accessed the back via the passenger door only - I didn't try the driver side. There is a lift-handle of the outside shoulder of the passenger seat (hard to see in the picture). With one pull this moves the back of the seat forward, and slides the entire seat up as far is it'll go on its tracks. This allows more room than I thought to access the rear seats. Once in the rear, the seats were quite comfortable, and I'm 6' 1". The lift-handle can also be accessed from the rear seat so a passenger can push the seat back forward and slide the seat forward for egress. If there was a challenge, it was getting my foot up to the door sill and pulling myself up to where I could access the back. I will need nerf or running boards to add a another step to the process.

Ford Bronco Overland Expo East - 2-Door Badlands and Rear Seat Access Badlands_colors

Here is just a nice picture of the two-door Badlands I saw.

And lastly, some of the different colors. They even had an eruption green can, which I liked in-person much better than the photos.

I too took advantage of this event. I found that the red pepper metalic was fantastic and a good consolation prize with rapid red being removed for MY22. I did do the ride along event, nothing too technical and they set you up with a professional driver. My driver was a baja and KOH driver. The ride along was for the big Bronco and the Bronco sport was able to be driven-I had to opt for the ride along as I forgot my drivers license-whoops!

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When my wife and I went to the Texas Off-Roadeo this past July, we made sure to both get into the backseat.

I'm 50. My wife is 47. Honestly, we didn't have any trouble getting in. We are below average in height so the 6'4" monsters out there might have some trouble and I know my parents (70's) and any friends (200+ pounds) won't be able to get back there.

But our kids sure can.

It is easier to get in on the passenger side - so there is that. Maybe I'll bring a step-stool if I'm expecting people back there.
Sponsored