Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure how credible the source is. But early in the spring, it was called Everglades Green which then became Eruption Green (confirmed 2022 GT500 color).

It seems Ford has settled on Overland Green as the name for the 2022 Bronco

Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? Overland Green 2022 Bronco 1
Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? Overland Green 2022 Bronco 2
Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? Overland Green 2022 Bronco 3
Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? Overland Green 2022 Bronco 4

VIDEO:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FWIW, this looks just like the Jerry Can camera case teaser earlier this year. At the time, it was collectively named Everglades Green. I'm not sure in the naming evolution when it became known as Eruption Green. But the 2 were used to refer to the same.

I wonder if Ford will build a new Overland Rig to showcase the paint at a reveal? I'm not sure how many more large venues there are to unveil such a rig (Super Cel West?).

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every time that Ford has delivered bad news about Bronco B&P, Ordering, or Production, they have had a suspiciously timed leak about a green color for 2022

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If memory served, somebody did a spray out of the green here on B6g based on the paint code.

That looks similar, however, the color flop on the plastics appears to give it more of a yellow hue to the flake and not quite as dark out of light.

If either of these greens were offered across the model range instead of just a Heritage Edition color, I would switch my Bronco Badlands from Race Red to this even though the 2-doors look a bit better in bright colors than the why-so-many-doors.

Edit:

Link to previous thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/💚-update-everglades-green-confirmed-by-levine-ford-teases-green-color-for-2022-bronco.16108/

Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? green

Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? green 2

Last edited:

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, this looks just like the Jerry Can camera case teaser earlier this year. At the time, it was collectively named Everglades Green. I'm not sure in the naming evolution when it became known as Eruption Green. But the 2 were used to refer to the same.

I wonder if Ford will build a new Overland Rig to showcase the paint at a reveal? I'm not sure how many more large venues there are to unveil such a rig (Super Cel West?).
I actually wished they called it Jerry Can Green!

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If memory served, somebody did a spray out of the green here on B6g based on the paint code.

That looks similar, however, the color flop on the plastics appears to give it more of a yellow hue to the flake and not quite as dark out of light.
I must have missed the Everglades/Eruption green by one of the B6G brethren. I do remember the Yellowstone being done.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I must have missed the Everglades/Eruption green by one of the B6G brethren. I do remember the Yellowstone being done.
Hey, I'm probably wrong! I remember the Yellowstone for sure, but I thought that the green got a spray out as well. It was announced right when I was in a busy moment at work when things go pear shaped!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't think it was a spray out and they did a render. I could be wrong, but that's what I thought it was.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't think it was a spray out and they did a render. I could be wrong, but that's what I thought it was.

It was probably this thread I was remembering:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...022-bronco-heritage-edition-renders-☘️.16276/

Those are quality renders from @Bellebracht! Wonder how much darker that green would be in person with a MIC top? Either way, getting some white steelies for off road duty with 37" tires would be killer on that green.
Sponsored