peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Jeezus, i must be an old fart, but the last two pages and i still can't figure out what the actual green will look like. But i hope it's more like the ones which people seem to be able to get on the Ford site?
Sponsored

Trooper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I used the technique from this thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...nco-exteriors-interiors-color-and-trims.2168/

Then I changed all instances of 2021 to 2022 and changed the color code according to information available from the paint chip websites for 2022. To my surprise FA code for Eruption Green Metallic worked on a couple different model configurations.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

This is really interesting. Did you by any chance try any other color codes from the touch-up paint website?

I think the two new ones that have been previously discussed are:

Peak Blue Metallic, Color Code: KY/M7469

and Yellowstone, Color Code: S6/M7461

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jeezus, i must be an old fart, but the last two pages and i still can't figure out what the actual green will look like. But i hope it's more like the ones which people seem to be able to get on the Ford site?
Depending on your monitor color settings, the pictures and video in the original post are what it will look like, for the most part, in real life.

The B&P pictures and the renders only give a general idea, since the lack the ability to show how the metallic in it reacts to sunlight and different angles.

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They should go back to lead-based paint for the green, you know, HERITAGE Edition Green.