Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey there, time for my second post!

I completed my first post a few days ago with Overlanding Big Bend in a Bronco. Some of you enjoyed it, so I figured I would post again as soon as I got some more Overlanding/Off Roading done in the Bronco.

This time we went to BullDog Canyon in Arizona. While not nearly as popular as Big Bend NP, it still had some cool spots and we enjoyed it. Although we did NOT see any mountain lions here.. lol. The Bronco 4X4 begins around 7:50 if you want to skip to that!

Thanks to you guys here at B6G, that first video got quite a bit of attention. While it wasn't for the reasons I was hoping (Our wicked Bronco), it was still cool!

I hope you guys enjoy, and don't get too annoyed with my posting the video. If it goes against the rules, or you guys don't want me posting the videos, just let me know!

We are heading to the Sedona area soon, and we were already sent some cool 4X4 roads by someone (sorry I forgot your username). If anyone else knows some tough roads, let me know and we will try them out!!

Sponsored

Last edited:

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In my back yard, nice!

And you’re still not pronouncing saguaro correctly 🙂

OP
OP
TheScenicRoute

TheScenicRoute

Outer Banks
First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In my back yard, nice!

And you’re still not pronouncing saguaro correctly 🙂
Shoot! I thought I had it perfect lol! How do you pronounce it?

AZ is so beautiful it’s unreal, we never thought it was so mountainous! We are over by Payson now and we love the trees here!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Shoot! I thought I had it perfect lol! How do you pronounce it?

AZ is so beautiful it’s unreal, we never thought it was so mountainous! We are over by Payson now and we love the trees here!
Ya just gotta figure it out, it's like learning how to pronounce 'Mogollon Rim' and 'tlaquepaque'.