Sponsored

Owner Deposit refund after taking delivery?

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at the Off-Roadeo site again today, I noticed something in the FAQ that I hadn't seen before, under the questions regarding the cost to attend:

"If you have not yet taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $200 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event and after taking delivery of vehicle) and a $35 reservation fee."

For most of us, that means you're paying $200 that you won't get back until some time next year, whenever your unicorn of a vehicle manifests and is delivered. Really curious what the process is to get the refund at that point. Who do you contact, how do they verify you've taken delivery, etc.?

Is there anyone that has
  • Already attended Off-Roadeo,
  • Attended PRIOR to taking delivery of your Bronco,
  • And has taken delivery of your Bronco since attending?
If so, if you received a refund from the event yet? How did you go about that?
Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good morning!

Thank you for reaching out to the Bronco Off-Roadeo team! We verify the voucher eligibility against Fordā€™s data, once that is validated manually, we will then refunded $250 two-three weeks after you have attended Off-Roadeo.

If you have any other questions, please donā€™t hesitate to reach back out!

Kaiti
Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 888-260-5744

this was YESTERDAY I received this

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still think they should comp the off roadeo to anyone interested in Bronco. Figure if most of us are waiting a long time for delivery, why not allow everyone that wants the experience to attend.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good morning!

Thank you for reaching out to the Bronco Off-Roadeo team! We verify the voucher eligibility against Fordā€™s data, once that is validated manually, we will then refunded $250 two-three weeks after you have attended Off-Roadeo.

Kaiti

Thanks for the contact information. I guess we may have to circle back with them after we take delivery. Must be challenging on their end with some folks taking delivery many months after attending.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning!

Kaiti

Are you talking about the $200 owner deposit for attendees that haven't taken delivery yet, or the $250 voucher we all got from Ford that can be used against the cost of bringing a guest?

The reference to voucher and $250 makes me think the latter, when my original question is about the former.

Although this now makes me curious about something else. I was under the impression that the $250 voucher simply discounted the price of you guest (from $395 to $145), but your post makes it sound like you pay the full amount and then they get around to refunding you the $250 a couple of weeks later.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What do you do when people go and right afterwards they cancel their reservation?

The better and easier process is to not let anyone go until they take delivery.

I still think they should comp the off roadeo to anyone interested in Bronco. Figure if most of us are waiting a long time for delivery, why not allow everyone that wants the experience to attend.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you talking about the $200 owner deposit for attendees that haven't taken delivery yet, or the $250 voucher we all got from Ford that can be used against the cost of bringing a guest?

The reference to voucher and $250 makes me think the latter, when my original question is about the former.

Although this now makes me curious about something else. I was under the impression that the $250 voucher simply discounted the price of you guest (from $395 to $145), but your post makes it sound like you pay the full amount and then they get around to refunding you the $250 a couple of weeks later.

i misunderstood your initial question.

yes that is true pay in full, refunded later....

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I signed up and paid using the voucher I was only charged for the discounted price. I did sign up pretty much as soon as they opened it so maybe there is a new process now. I won't be attending until September 6th so I don't know how the rest works but I've already paid in full.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I signed up for me an a guest. The guest was discounted $250 immediately. My $200 is refunded on delivery.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my $200 deposit back yesterday. I purchased my Bronco last Wednesday.
Sponsored