Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those in Texas, doesn’t matter where is anyone planning a meetup once you’ve taken delivery of your Bronco? I know day 1 I’m headed to the beach to test it out and take some pics for the gram. Would love to meetup with y’all in and around the Houston area, or wherever basically.
Sponsored

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those in Texas, doesn’t matter where is anyone planning a meetup once you’ve taken delivery of your Bronco? I know day 1 I’m headed to the beach to test it out and take some pics for the gram. Would love to meetup with y’all in and around the Houston area, or wherever basically.
That would be a 6 hour drive for me from the middle of the state. Not sure I will make that drive right off the bat. Still you can expect regional meetups, make sure you have checked in on the Regional Forum. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/forums/texas.36/

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im in California...( I know...ughhhhh..)....but NOT a typical Californian...LOL......And after a break in period.....I plan on heading all over to meet up with as many Bronco people....hell as many off roaders as I can.....probably see you on the trail at some point !!!

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea Texas is huge man. I’ve been lucky enough to drive across it A LOT lol. El Paso is closer to San Diego, CA than it is to Houston...that’s how crazy big this place is (somewhere an Alaskan is laughing).

Anyways, I hope to meet up with some of y’all at some Bronco gatherings. I’d love to get a look at everyone’s rigs, especially those First Editions.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lmao. I passed through Boerne and Kerrville a bunch. I really enjoyed the views in that area for sure. A bit different from El Paso though haha. But hey like you said, you got to stay in Texas so that’s a plus.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Phil_68w10

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yea Texas is huge man. I’ve been lucky enough to drive across it A LOT lol. El Paso is closer to San Diego, CA than it is to Houston...that’s how crazy big this place is (somewhere an Alaskan is laughing).

Anyways, I hope to meet up with some of y’all at some Bronco gatherings. I’d love to get a look at everyone’s rigs, especially those First Editions.

Oh I'm aware. I made the drive down from Seattle to Houston last summer and had to stop in LA real quick. I had to get funneled through the City of El Paso because 10 was closed off.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If y'all don't mind taking a quick drive across the Texas border we can all meet-up in Austin at the Bronco Off-Rodeo. I think this would be the ideal place and is central to most of us.

@Administrator and @JAGSarge It would be pretty cool if we coordinate with Ford and set aside a weekend next fall exclusively for Bronco6G members.

Edit: and didn't I read somewheres that Badlands models (and up) get free admission their first time??

Last edited:
OP
OP
Phil_68w10

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If y'all don't mind taking a quick drive across the Texas border we can all meet-up in Austin at the Bronco Off-Rodeo. I think this would be the ideal place and is central to most of us.

@Administrator and @JAGSarge It would be pretty cool if we coordinate with Ford and set aside a weekend next fall exclusively for Bronco6G members.

Edit: and didn't I read somewheres that Badlands models (and up) get free admission their first time??
Maybe they could set something up at COTA?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to see a club for each region of Texas start! I think we have the numbers to get it done!!!
Sponsored