Sponsored

Owners: do you have MIC top roof rattle?

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking for OWNER input with MIC roof in possession to comment on top rattles. Seeming to be a possible issue. Watched 3 videos seemed like all 3 had roof rattles. These were all units from reviewers...Maybe they were Pre-Pro? Hoping this isnt a huge issue.

I used search with multiple terms, didnt find a duplicate thread.
Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking for OWNER input with MIC roof in possession to comment on top rattles. Seeming to be a possible issue. Watched 3 videos seemed like all 3 had roof rattles. These were all units from reviewers...Maybe they were Pre-Pro? Hoping this isnt a huge issue.

I used search with multiple terms, didnt find a duplicate thread.
I’m assuming two of the reviews you watched were the ones posted here today, thestraightpipes and throttlehouse, which they reviewed the exact same bronco.

So right now we have an N=2.

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve crawled around every car I’ve owned in order to find and kill noisy shit. Sounds like the Bronco will be no different. At least it’s a 4x4 and not a luxury sports car or something more refined

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't noticed anything yet

Sponsored

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Done almost 300 miles, about 180 highway at about 81 and the rest city which would be between 25 and 50.
I have not been soft on the pedal!!!
Nothing ratles, nor do i have the whistlr that some have said!!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m assuming two of the reviews you watched were the ones posted here today, thestraightpipes and throttlehouse, which they reviewed the exact same bronco.

So right now we have an N=2.
n=1 because it's the same vehicle, not two vehicles

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, that ship has sailed… I think you mean “don’t end up with further problems”… :(

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate to break this to you guys.. but my Ranger Tremor also rattles like a son of a gun. 1500 miles and it sounds like a gypsy wagon sometimes.

I uh.. I think it’s a Ford thing.
I didn't start getting any noise in my F150 until after I hit 150k miles. It is the console whenever my husband drives and leans on it, it will squeak sometimes until he changes position and then it stops. Otherwise, I've never had a noise problem. I had an F250 and the older generation Explorer on the truck frame before this and none of them had noise issues, either. My husband's truck does not make noise, either. It is not a "Ford thing" in my experience over the last 20 years.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

pretty much anything that is not welded will rattle eventually.. locate the rattle and consider a little graphite, wd 40, maybe a quarter twist of a nut or bolt... these are not luxury cars and if we are expecting the fit and finish of top end luxury car maybe you should have been looking at the land rover.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pretty much anything that is not welded will rattle eventually.. locate the rattle and consider a little graphite, wd 40, maybe a quarter twist of a nut or bolt... these are not luxury cars and if we are expecting the fit and finish of top end luxury car maybe you should have been looking at the land rover.
Okay. Then they should be priced much lower if they are expected to rattle constantly. How do people justify spending that kind of money on a poor quality product? I'm baffled?
Sponsored