First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not really detailed on some of the stuff I wanted to learn about. I’m guessing there will be a supplemental book for the infotainment and instrument cluster screens. 🤷‍♂️ I want to turn screens off, if possible.
@Toccoa There will more than likely be an option to turn off the 8 or 12 inch screen if that's what you are asking about. Ford has that capability on all of their current cars. They give you 3 options. On, Calm screen( which is just the time and date presented on a soft background), and then Off/Black Screen.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do all broncos have this feature? This may be enough for me to throw in the towel and get a super duty.
Sadly, yes. It’s easy enough to turn off when you get into the vehicle - You actually get into the habit, if it’s something that bothers you. When I bought my Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 5.7L Hemi, it doesn’t have this feature and I was very happy lol. But whatever; it’s not going to stop me from buying a vehicle.

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some words and how often they are mentioned in the manual:

Warning: 110
Injury: 52
Death: 35
Enjoy: 0
Happy: 0
Warning! This made me think of our local northern California (Oakland) band Green Day! Rock on - and without WARNING.

Nobs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"For the best tire life, a five tire rotation is recommended that includes the matching spare tire mounted on the back of the vehicle. This rotation requires a forced re-learning of your tire pressure monitor system sensors
by your vehicle, and should be performed by an authorized dealer or a service center to ensure the tire pressure monitor system will provide proper warning at all times. When performing the tire rotation yourself, a four tire rotation is recommended, without using the spare tire in the rotation, so that no tire pressure monitor
system sensor re-learn is required. If a five tire rotation is performed without a tire pressure monitor system sensor re-learn, the system may not provide a low tire pressure warning when necessary."

That stinks. Although "may not" doesn't necessarily mean that the bronco isn't smart enough to figure it out. Unclear.

Sponsored

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wouldn't using a 2H Baja mode do the same?
I will be on the pavement 95% of the time. I love sport mode in my F-150.
From the Manual, read last paragraph:

BAJA E225314 For high speed off-road driving. Baja mode optimizes the throttle control for better response and torque delivery. Four-wheel drive high is the default four-wheel drive mode. Four-wheel drive auto is not selectable in baja mode. The front electronic locking differential is available below 25 mph (40 km/h) when in four-wheel drive low. The rear electronic locking differential is available at any speed in all selectable four-wheel drive modes. The stabilizer bar disconnect is available in four-wheel drive high or four-wheel drive low.

Note: Do not use this mode on dry, hard pavement. This could produce some vibration, driveline bind up, and potential excessive tire and vehicle wear depending on the four-wheel drive mode selection.

Deleted member 18388

Sadly, yes. It’s easy enough to turn off when you get into the vehicle - You actually get into the habit, if it’s something that bothers you. When I bought my Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 5.7L Hemi, it doesn’t have this feature and I was very happy lol. But whatever; it’s not going to stop me from buying a vehicle.
If it is somewhat easy to disable i can work with it. But I do a decent amount of idling on break, and during hunting season. So I hope it isn't too big of an inconvenience.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be on the pavement 95% of the time. I love sport mode in my F-150.
From the Manual, read last paragraph:

BAJA E225314 For high speed off-road driving. Baja mode optimizes the throttle control for better response and torque delivery. Four-wheel drive high is the default four-wheel drive mode. Four-wheel drive auto is not selectable in baja mode. The front electronic locking differential is available below 25 mph (40 km/h) when in four-wheel drive low. The rear electronic locking differential is available at any speed in all selectable four-wheel drive modes. The stabilizer bar disconnect is available in four-wheel drive high or four-wheel drive low.

Note: Do not use this mode on dry, hard pavement. This could produce some vibration, driveline bind up, and potential excessive tire and vehicle wear depending on the four-wheel drive mode selection.
Just to add: FWIW 2H is available in Baja mode.

Ford Bronco Owners Manual for 2021 Bronco! [download here] 📖 6246D445-8649-4BC2-8602-EADBE17B661B

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it is somewhat easy to disable i can work with it. But I do a decent amount of idling on break, and during hunting season. So I hope it isn't too big of an inconvenience.
I haven’t fully read through the owners manual yet, but it’s either going to be a simple button or something in the Sync4 system. It’ll take you seconds to do each time you get in, don’t worry.

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Printed part number is M2DJ19A321AA
I am trying to find a link to order the printed owner's manual. Not having any luck with parts or accessories on ford.com. Thanks!

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
150k mile fluid change interval for diffs and transfer case.
Yeah don’t do that. Do it every ~30K with synthetic fluids. Cheap insurance. 50K if you really want to push it.