Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

wife just told me, "I'm drawing a line! You can NOT read me the Bronco manual!"

All I was just giving her the highlights, really.
My wife hasn't told me to shut up yet....but then I'm not sure she's really listening either...
Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I registered my Bronco on my Ford Pass app the other day, and noticed that the manuals are all available there through the App, including Owners manuals and Supplementsโ€ฆ.. If you ainโ€™t registered; potter patter get at โ€˜er!

Ford Bronco Owners Manual for 2021 Bronco! [download here] ๐Ÿ“– 98BF4988-4BDE-4DFF-B59C-9E29892B8B58

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Woo Hoo, look what showed up today. Now excuse me, I'll be in the bathroom....

Ford Bronco Owners Manual for 2021 Bronco! [download here] ๐Ÿ“– IMGP5299.JPG

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Without getting into the brand of oil argument, can anyone tell me if there is an advantage to "Synthetic Blend" (as recommended in the owners manual) over "Full Synthetic"?

I'm pretty new to this synthetic game. Just started using it in my motorhome as synthetic was used by the previous owner.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Without getting into the brand of oil argument, can anyone tell me if there is an advantage to "Synthetic Blend" (as recommended in the owners manual) over "Full Synthetic"?

I'm pretty new to this synthetic game. Just started using it in my motorhome as synthetic was used by the previous owner.
I saw this as well... Why would they recommend a blend instead of full synthetic?

And has anyone found the Hero switches? Can't find them even mentioned.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good find!
However, dont worry just yet. This is what my 2014 Focus ST manual says also, but its not necessary. I swap between winter and summer wheel/tire sets every season and was worried about reading this. I even researched an aftermarket tools to do the re-learn myself. But the car seems to just learn them by itself everytime, so I never bought the tool. I rotate and swap every season for the last 7 years. Using an android app I can always see 4 tire pressures with either set of wheels/tires. I did buy factory TPMS sensors for my winter set just to have the best chance of the car finding them. Hopefully Bronco is as smart as my Focus.
Really curious about this as well. I was planning on a 5-tire rotation, but I'm not taking it in to have it done every time. Hopefully they either auto-learn or someone can post a method for a re-learn at home.
Need someone that's already got theirs to swap to the spare and see what happens...

I'm beginning to think it's an error. But from what I've found, some Ford automatics, have a sportier transmission mode that you initiate with the manual shift buttons. So for example, if you initiate a manual shift of gears using the buttons, the sport mode takes over and will still shift automatically while in "M" mode but using the sportier profile. This may be the best we get without the Sport Goat mode. I dunno.
Our Explorer at work has a Sport mode that can be enabled on the shifter as well. Fairly certain this is just a copy/paste job, as no photo I have seen shows any kind of Sport button in the Bronco's shifter.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm assuming the wiper blades are 17" judging by the part number. Otherwise I don't see any mention of them. I'm hoping that's the case, as it's a pain to find 15" blades for my Jeep.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Am I the only one who didnโ€™t know the trucks didnโ€™t come with one? Iโ€™m 27 and I actually hate having to use a computer to read this thing..

Sponsored

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good find!
However, dont worry just yet. This is what my 2014 Focus ST manual says also, but its not necessary. I swap between winter and summer wheel/tire sets every season and was worried about reading this. I even researched an aftermarket tools to do the re-learn myself. But the car seems to just learn them by itself everytime, so I never bought the tool. I rotate and swap every season for the last 7 years. Using an android app I can always see 4 tire pressures with either set of wheels/tires. I did buy factory TPMS sensors for my winter set just to have the best chance of the car finding them. Hopefully Bronco is as smart as my Focus.
I'd love to understand better how this works. I'm having issues where every few times I take a drive, I'll get a TPMS fault, and one tire will show blank. I've had custom wheels put on twice, plus a tire swap for a flat. I brought it to a tire place and they were unable to reprogram one of the wheels.

So... how does the vehicle recalibrate itself?

deadeye

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd love to understand better how this works. I'm having issues where every few times I take a drive, I'll get a TPMS fault, and one tire will show blank. I've had custom wheels put on twice, plus a tire swap for a flat. I brought it to a tire place and they were unable to reprogram one of the wheels.

So... how does the vehicle recalibrate itself?
No idea, the 2014 Focus just figures it out when I swap wheels& tires twice per year (summer/winter). I was hopeful Bronco would do the same.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So these vehicles don't come with a physical manual at all?
There are some smaller books that help you "get started" and the manual may be viewed on the center screen as long as you're not driving. But no, there isn't a paper copy of the 500+ page owner's manual.
Sponsored