BroncoJay

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
White was my original choice and it’s still “purdy” but I feel over time it will bore me... I need a little color on my rig...

Advertisement

Mattwings

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

White was my original choice and it’s still “purdy” but I feel over time it will bore me... I need a little color on my rig...
I have always wanted a “yellow” vehicle. Maybe I can pull the trigger on CO for the Bronco. It so needs be have an interesting color for year 1 I think. My other issue, I am sort of leaning towards BD non-Sasquatch as I think of my daily driver on 33 to 35s as sometimes overkill and tedious . Then I think “will CO be over the top for a stock height BD?”. So much time to ponder 🤔

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

@AzScorpion In case you haven't seen this. Here's your Bronco brother. :)

BroncoJay

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I have always wanted a “yellow” vehicle. Maybe I can pull the trigger on CO for the Bronco. It so needs be have an interesting color for year 1 I think. My other issue, I am sort of leaning towards BD non-Sasquatch as I think of my daily driver on 33 to 35s as sometimes overkill and tedious . Then I think “will CO be over the top for a stock height BD?”. So much time to ponder 🤔
My thoughts also
4 door BD non squatch on steelies with upgrading to 33s.
But the squatch is so tempting, do I need it nope...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Thanks Jim....Now I'm even more impatient. 😁
I've gotta say that's is one good looking color combo on a Bronco. It will look good running around the deserts in AZ..........

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
I've gotta say that's is one good looking color combo on a Bronco. It will look good running around the deserts in AZ..........
It will for sure but don't forget to add in all the OJ jokes. 😂

Evanm14

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Clubs

That looks nice in postal vehicle white.

2021BD

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JK Willys, '18 Mustang GT, '21 Explorer XLT
Live in Florida, we have black on black expi, with cooling leather seats. I wouldn't want to have black seats if they couldn't cool. Black also seems to show the dirt from the rains more than some colors. I am leaning toward CO.
Hmm, thanks for the tip. Then I may need to re-think Badlands with the all black interior ... but don't really like WildTrak cloth and want the High package.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Ive always loved white on SUVs because it gives them a tough, utilitarian look. Especially on things like Land Cruisers, Land Rovers, G wagens and boxy SUVs in general.

White is purposeful too as it keeps the vehicle cooler and these vehicles were at home in hot climates like Africa, Australia and the Middle East.

1608135727715.png

1608135749918.png

1608136371862.png

1608136484842.png

Oxford White on the new Bronco is my favorite. 4 door, soft top, done.
And just like that I like white on the Bronco more than I did yesterday. Ugh.

Oh and I can attest about white cars being significantly cooler in the heat (Texas) from my years selling cars. It was always a remarkable difference jumping in one versus pretty much any color except silver or another light color. Now, with the soft tops being black and the MIC being gray these will affect temperature probably a lot. I've never owned or sold (well not many) convertibles so I don't know.

Bronco Eagle

Base
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2003 F-350 Powerstroke
I’ll do white. My first Bronco was white(1975). Steamboat ski area had all white Broncos.

Advertisement

Advertisement