Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Question - can we confirm this is a Squatch or is it just a BL with Squatch optional rims? I ask because it has a roof rack. In the B & P, we can not select that combo.
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

White has no business looking this good. The Bronco has made me do double takes on a few colors I normally wouldn't consider. Looking at you Iconic Silver.

MardiGrasTexan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It stinks they couldn't have made the brush guard a little lower.
I like the brush guard but am disappointed that it covers the B R O N C O. A lower version would be nice but then it would cover the camera. Looks like I will wait to see some aftermarket solutions.
Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco Bronco_2-D_Trail-Rig_02-1280x720

MardiGrasTexan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Question - can we confirm this is a Squatch or is it just a BL with Squatch optional rims? I ask because it has a roof rack. In the B & P, we can not select that combo.
Sure you can for a 2 door version. You can't for the 4 door version.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No offense to those getting white but in my opinion the grille face looks to much like the odd Renegade. While the brush bar breaks it up, the body colored trim below the grill is looks too pronounced with some colors.
You can select the roof rack with Sasquatch on the two door. There are actually no odd restrictions that I could find with the two door and options like roof rails, headliner, 2.7L, and Sasquatch.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I do not see how that grill looks like a Renegade's at all...

Overland_A51

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can select the roof rack with Sasquatch on the two door. There are actually no odd restrictions that I could find with the two door and options like roof rails, headliner, 2.7L, and Sasquatch.
No sound deadening on BD Sas

3358156A-FFB2-4078-B486-0296F54B8913.jpeg

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As much as I want a fun, unique color, the white keeps pulling me back.

I can't bring myself to do silver. Carbonized Gray is not bad but its still gray.
I'm not a red fan at all. Race Red is too bright and lacks depth. Rapid Red is not bad but I'd have to see it in person.
VB is too light for me. AMB is too dark. Lightning Blue is beautiful but not available on my poverty-spec base.
I have had a slew of black vehicles. My current truck is black. I need a change.

But I keep coming back to the white. Its such a clean color that looks great on the Bronco.
This is normally my first question when I come onto a new car lot when the salesperson comes out. "Does it come in black? Like all black? Like I don't want to see any chrome on it at all. And also get the illegal tint job prepared." The white looks classy though on this Bronco. I like it.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do not see how that grill looks like a Renegade's at all...
This was posted in another thread. Once seen-hard to see otherwise. It's how the lower trim frames grilles on lighter body colors.
Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco 1608131753517

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This was posted in another thread. Once seen-hard to see otherwise. It's how the lower trim frames grilles on lighter body colors.
Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco 1608131753517
Oh ok, I like how the light color frames the grille. I guess we all have our different opinions. Or am I Renegade lover and don’t even know it? Oh no. .

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't get me wrong, I don't care either way, but from a branding viewpoint I just can't imagine why go with this bar when literally a bar of any other size wouldn't cover up the letters. Just makes me chuckle at what a blunder some of these decisions are. Even if they are actually inconsequential.

I'm a function over form guy but the function wouldn't change if they had just moved it. Strange choices.

Also...I don't like any Star Wars. Never made it through a single one. Ha.
I agree with all that 100%.

IMHO, the thing is this bar has neither form nor function. I wouldnt even call it a brush guard, because it doesnt come across and around the edge of the front, deflecting brush. Its more of a push bar. But because its so high, if something comes into contact with it, its likely to bend back into and crack the grille. It would be a little stronger if it wasnt quite so tall, but this thing isnt really serving much function either way.

I think its purpose was purely for looks. BUT, it covers up BRONCO! So it gets a big fat F in that department too!

No form, no function. Its just a major fail. .

And if its to make room for a front license plate, I mean, thats just dumb and dumber. Move the front license plate down in front of the bumper.

Its even more baffling to me because I think they nailed their front winch mount. I think its neat and tidy and doesnt inhibit approach angle which is a major factor. (I couldnt care less about a front camera)

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs