chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Someone here photoshopped it out and it looks way better without the brush (BO) guard
yea I don't know which guy at Ford didn't realize how crappy the brush guard looks blocking the bronco lettering. Heard they were fixing it , but haven't seen any updated pics

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why? Why? Why?
Why is everyone switching to white???🤨

Six months ago I was the only person in the world planning on getting a white Bronco. And I was counting on the fear of O.J. jokes and all the "appliance white" comments by @Rick Astley to keep it that way.🤣

I was going to have a better-looking Bronco than everyone else. And now... Mine will be just another one of thousands of Oxford White Broncos.😞

Next thing you know, y'all are going to start getting rid of your Sasquatch packages after realizing how original-looking the Bronco is with steelies.🤣

Last edited:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why? Why? Why?

Six months ago I was the only person in the world planning on getting a white Bronco. And I was counting on the fear of O.J. jokes and all the "appliance white" comments by @Rick Astley to keep it that way.🤣

I was going to have a better-looking Bronco than everyone else. And now... Mine will be just another one of thousands of Oxford White Broncos.😞

Next thing you know, y'all are going to start getting rid of your Sasquatch packages after realizing how original-looking the Bronco isvwith steelies.🤣
Think they still showed white as not one of the more popular colors and I'm actually upgrading to sasquatch. Kept saying I didn't need it, but sasquatch haunts my dreams😂. Plus I bought a sasquatch decal and hat so I can't back out now.

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why? Why? Why?

Next thing you know, y'all are going to start getting rid of your Sasquatch packages after realizing how original-looking the Bronco is with steelies.🤣
If it makes you feel any better I'm thinking about putting a carbonized gray hood on my white Badlands.

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's not just the heritage for me. Something about the 4-door just looks off. It doesn't work like it does for the Jeep.

For me anyway. I know tons of people are going for the 4-door and for those that like the look: that's your prerogative.
I believe It is the perceived height. The jeep 4-door has the window/door frame that pulls body color up vertically, and the Bronco without the frame around the glass gives it a longer look. That being said, I’m going 4-door because function wins this time.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If it makes you feel any better I'm thinking about putting a carbonized gray hood on my white Badlands.
Dang it! But I was going to paint my hood. Well, I guess I have to paint my steelies to be different.😁

Sponsored

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm about 3-hrs north of you so we probably won't cross paths much. Nobody will know we're Bronco twins:giggle:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm about 3-hrs north of you so we probably won't cross paths much. Nobody will know we're Bronco twins:giggle:
Watch... We'll end up on FR300 at the same time!🤣🤣🤣

Or traffic jam on 17.😁

Tazn69Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice truck! I appreciate the share. I really was going to order one of those but could not get over the orange pinstriping in the seats and orange accent colors on the handles and dash. Others I'm sure think it looks cool, but for me it was the sticking point that made a good car unbuyable. The Wildtrack became my focus. Hope to find out soon how long the wait will truely be!

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh man. This really tempts me to change my Bronco's color to OJ white.
This is the main reason I decided against Oxford White. I'm already tired of the OJ joke and I dont even have the Bronco yet.
Sponsored