Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn....back to square one. Whatever trim, tire, color, wheels headlamp this is is spot on!

How are we suppose to pick a Bronco if they keep frankesteining these things! Lol

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grille, tire size, headlights, 4doors, I don't care! That is one sweet looking truck!! :love:

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No, just one. This one doesn't have them for whatever reasonl.

Has it been confirmed that we can get that roof in just a pure black and not that faded looking gray one they’ve been using on this pre productions?
It's either the gray or painted black or possibly body color or white if the rumors are true. No black plastic top.

I can't wait to see a white Wildtrak... come on Ford more pics haha
I know right! We have yet to see a Wildtrak setup.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that light grey color is the going to be the color of the grill on my White Badlands, it will be the first thing that gets rattle canned to flat black or dark graphite, the roof will be the next ;)

Last edited:

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope we at least see something different from Cyber Bus, Cactus ???, and Black.
I just need to see 2dr on 33s. Im ordering standard interior Badlands and only thing I have to decide on it is color.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ADove83

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion xB, 2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wasn't even considering my build in white, but damn...looks good.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I never thought of asking this but when I try to search on google the tire they are using for the Sasquatch package nothing pulls up. I know they are Goodyear wranglers and they are 35” and mud terrain but when you try and find the specific tire they are using nothing pulls up? Is this a new mud terrain with Goodyear?
I don’t know/can’t remember the specifics but yes the Squatch tires are a brand new Goodyear Wrangler MT. Just how much of an MT they are is up for debate, some will say they are more of a RT(Rough Terrain). I’m not sure if this line of tires were specifically made for Bronco or not, but Ford did work with Goodyear to take Wrangler off the outer sidewall for Bronco use lol. (It will still say wrangler on the inner side)

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The badlands comes with the Signature Headlights right????
Yes, that has been the indication so far. This is just a frankenstein model like the rest of them so far.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought so, thank you. I knew a more experienced eye would know.
Ugh. The 'more experienced eye' needs glasses! Those are the upgraded 33" Goodyears (Badlands optional). See the yellow highlights on the attached literature. And, go watch the video I sent you on the black 2-door Badlands. It's got the exact same wheel & tire upgrade. Note the beauty ring is carbonized, not black like the Sasquatch.

Ford Bronco Oxford White Bronco Badlands (Completed Pre-Production Vehicles) IMG_20200928_084832

Last edited:

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ugh. The 'more experienced eye' needs glasses! Those are the upgraded 33" Goodyears (Badlands optional). See the yellow highlights on the attached literature. And, go watch the video I sent you on the black 2-door Badlands. It's got the exact same wheel & tire upgrade.
Oh, good recall on the reference. I keep thinking about the high graphic brochure with the different columns for the trim levels. It does not specify the Bead Lock Capable Rim on that brochure as an option, but the brochure your post post referenced clearly did. Thanks!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those are the 35" good year tires. Tread pattern and and good year on the side wall give it away
Not to beat a dead horse, but here's a screen shot of the Badlands 2-door walk-around YouTube video which has the same 33" Badlands wheel/tire upgrade. In the upper left corner, you can see 285/... on the Goodyear. You can also see the upgraded Badland's beadlock capable rims with the carbonized trim ring (not black ring as on Sasquatch). Screen shot - 10 min, 58 seconds into the video.

These are upgraded 33s, same as on the white 4-door Badlands.

Ford Bronco Oxford White Bronco Badlands (Completed Pre-Production Vehicles) badlands tire size
Sponsored