First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's a great platform to build on! The steel modular bumper from Ford is a nice piece and worth the money if that's the one you ultimately want!
Dusty, tell me that is an IPA in your hand. San Diego style IPA is my favorite. We used to be able to get Manta Ray IPA from Ballast Point here in Colorado but not now. Dangit.
Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dusty, tell me that is an IPA in your hand. San Diego style IPA is my favorite. We used to be able to get Manta Ray IPA from Ballast Point here in Colorado but not now. Dangit.
I almost answered yes, as I had it in my mind that it was indeed both an IPA and a San Diego one at that, for some reason I was thinking it was Palate Wrecker from Green Flash, as i was drinking a lot of west coast IPA's back in the day and that one sticks out in my mind. But I figured I'd better research my answer so I went back and dug through years of my #afterworkbarleypop pics on Instagram (yeah I guess that was a thing for me for a while LOL) and lo and behold it wasn't a San Diego beer or even west coast, or even an IPA! It was a Shift Pale Lager from New Belgium LOL. Here's the other pic I posted that day, April 26, 2012 :)

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club shift

Sorry everyone for the craft beer hijack. Now back to Oxford White Broncos! Here's another pic of mine to get us back on track :)

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club IMG_1627X

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I almost answered yes, as I had it in my mind that it was indeed both an IPA and a San Diego one at that, for some reason I was thinking it was Palate Wrecker from Green Flash, as i was drinking a lot of west coast IPA's back in the day and that one sticks out in my mind. But I figured I'd better research my answer so I went back and dug through years of my #afterworkbarleypop pics on Instagram (yeah I guess that was a thing for me for a while LOL) and lo and behold it wasn't a San Diego beer or even west coast, or even an IPA! It was a Shift Pale Lager from New Belgium LOL. Here's the other pic I posted that day, April 26, 2012 :)

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club 55C39E03-CF38-46ED-BE25-B078879F6F03

Sorry everyone for the craft beer hijack. Now back to Oxford White Broncos! Here's another pic of mine to get us back on track :)

Sweet. I'm just across the interstate from New Belgium. Enjoy!!
My white Bronco is ordered but who knows when I'll see it. Sorry for the beer hijacking.
Could I PM you about some beers there?

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sweet. I'm just across the interstate from New Belgium. Enjoy!!
My white Bronco is ordered but who knows when I'll see it. Sorry for the beer hijacking.
Could I PM you about some beers there?
Sure, slide on into my DM's for beer talk LOL.

Sponsored

Clubdub

Badlands
First Name
J.W.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 limited f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got any more pics of the Bronco? I like the gray wheels

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here is my Base build 2.7l with the stock wheels, 33s added along with a leveling kit. Also added the script Bronco later. I have ordered a front license plate relocation kit that doesn't involve drilling into my Bronco.
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club B1
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club Bronco
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club To

Sponsored

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is my Base build 2.7l with the stock wheels, 33s added along with a leveling kit. Also added the script Bronco later. I have ordered a front license plate relocation kit that doesn't involve drilling into my Bronco.
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club IMG_9643
That looks awesome and I'm not even a 4 door guy.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone put on or consider the Matte Black KMC Dirty Harry wheels on the Oxford White? May be my very first change when I get delivery.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club 1636817519073

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone put on or consider the Matte Black KMC Dirty Harry wheels on the Oxford White? May be my very first change when I get delivery.
Hard to go wrong with KMC's! I think the All Black on All White look would be badass.
Sponsored