First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford's
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

I picked up my 2 door Black Diamond Sasquatch yesterday. Installed the rear cargo enclosure today, and getting the front windows tinted this afternoon.
49DB0736-1853-4558-A5E1-FE4E8B15922C.jpeg
F9A0AE2F-5F01-4D09-9871-1817EE1791DE.jpeg
954E2910-C0DD-457C-B7E5-AA387BC35E87.jpeg
C416373E-C7B4-4881-8E59-E1A86FEB1239.jpeg
51B2FF75-2950-41F1-9880-8539BD8F87D2.jpeg
Loving it!

John Whammer

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Bronco
Big Bend
I’ve got an order for a OW OB, non squatch.

I chose the OW after seeing it in person at an off roadeo. I really like the contrast between the black bronco badge on the back of the vehicle, and the black fender flares.

I’m concerned now though because non sasquatch broncos don’t have black fender flares. I think the smaller, white fender flares don’t look as good as the contrasting black flares.

I’m also (gulp) seeing silver bronco badges (clutches pearls)…

Anyone have a different opinion?

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Hey all - about the pull the trigger on a MY22 order with Oxford White. Question for the Oxford White owners - is this just flat white or is there any sort of pearl / flake in the paint? Can't tell from pictures. thanks

Sascrotch

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Bronco
Base
I’ve got an order for a OW OB, non squatch.

I chose the OW after seeing it in person at an off roadeo. I really like the contrast between the black bronco badge on the back of the vehicle, and the black fender flares.

I’m concerned now though because non sasquatch broncos don’t have black fender flares. I think the smaller, white fender flares don’t look as good as the contrasting black flares.

I’m also (gulp) seeing silver bronco badges (clutches pearls)…

Anyone have a different opinion?
I believe the painted flares are only on the outer banks trim. If you get a BD or Badlands, etc, you can go non-squatch and get the MIC flares. Factory black logo only comes on Wildtrak trim, but it should be pretty easy to black out the logo yourself.

But yeah, totally agree, black contrasting highlights look great with OW.

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all - about the pull the trigger on a MY22 order with Oxford White. Question for the Oxford White owners - is this just flat white or is there any sort of pearl / flake in the paint? Can't tell from pictures. thanks
it’s flat but it looks good. You can go to any dealer and check out the color on the ranger and explorer

Advertisement

Middleton Motorsports
Advertisement