Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks here a better pic. The packaging was fine and the instructions are clear in letting the end user know that it’s best practice to unroll the pieces to shake out for a bit, but everything is labeled nicely. The instructions are also illustrated and simple to follow, but there are caveats about vehicle temperature in the sun that the professional installers know best, which is why I didn’t DIY. The stripe is getting equal attention to the rig….it’s ‘wow, there’s the big bronco finally’ followed quickly by ‘where did the stripe come from’.

B20C6F85-81A3-4631-B48C-6C160C830D6D.jpeg
OP or Maxlider: What color stripe is that? Is that gunmetal?
Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP or Maxlider: What color stripe is that? Is that gunmetal
Silver. I liked gunmetal, but went with silver to go with the stock rims. Gunmetal would have worked too I think. I’m a big advocate of the Maxlider stripe, I know it’s pricey compared to the competition but I think it’s worth it. Good luck.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silver. I liked gunmetal, but went with silver to go with the stock rims. Gunmetal would have worked too I think. I’m a big advocate of the Maxlider stripe, I know it’s pricey compared to the competition but I think it’s worth it. Good luck.
I swear this is silver LOL.

1CDA193C-B299-4105-BCF2-F7325029B915.jpeg

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. Is it the matte dark grey? Not seeing a silver option currently.

Screenshot_20211022-113947_Chrome.jpg

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, it was definitely silver and I’m not seeing it there. That happened when I was originally looking, I was pretty set on matte black and then it disappeared from their options for a bit. I’d suggest contacting Erik at Maxlider, he was relatively quick to respond when I had a few questions.

Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a wildtract, comes standard with Sas.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The time has come! After placing my order on day 1 hour 4, it is finally here!!
I ordered Base, Sasquatch,4 Door, 2.7, soft top, Oxford White, Aux Switches, and Keyless entry ( not of a fan if it, will be removing and hopefully sell).
So far I have added white vinyl lettering to the black grille, from StickerFab( check them out sweet minor cosmetic stuff) will be adding black hood vinyl, colored step, and lower trim to it. Waiting for the bank account to rejuvinate to add more accessories. I'm thinking steps/ rail guards ( I'm 5'9, with SAS makes it noticeable), exhaust, weather tech mats, and seat covers ( the sun blasts them with top-down), then finally front and rear bumper with under body armor.
According to my dealer here in Ventura County, they have only delivered 5 ( mine being 5th).
I have only seen one other one, Big Bend in the county ( not while driving)
I will say the wait was worth it! I couldn't be happier. Already have 100 miles on it! and each one of those was a great ride!
I'll post more pictures later. I will say, be patient because it is definitely worth it.
As a community, we should find a way to acknowledge other Broncos! Without thinking I have been doing the Shaka symbol. Of course, this was only to older generation broncos, have yet to run into a 6th gen!

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club Screenshot_20211022-113947_Chrome

Pretty sweet man - I just ordered mine which is very similar to your build. Will get it next year sometime hopefully.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
are those decals/graphics aftermarket?

I didn’t see any decals or graphics specific to the wildtrack …
Those are options on the B&P only for Wildtrack that comes with sasquatch as a standard.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
The time has come! After placing my order on day 1 hour 4, it is finally here!!
I ordered Base, Sasquatch,4 Door, 2.7, soft top, Oxford White, Aux Switches, and Keyless entry ( not of a fan if it, will be removing and hopefully sell).
So far I have added white vinyl lettering to the black grille, from StickerFab( check them out sweet minor cosmetic stuff) will be adding black hood vinyl, colored step, and lower trim to it. Waiting for the bank account to rejuvinate to add more accessories. I'm thinking steps/ rail guards ( I'm 5'9, with SAS makes it noticeable), exhaust, weather tech mats, and seat covers ( the sun blasts them with top-down), then finally front and rear bumper with under body armor.
According to my dealer here in Ventura County, they have only delivered 5 ( mine being 5th).
I have only seen one other one, Big Bend in the county ( not while driving)
I will say the wait was worth it! I couldn't be happier. Already have 100 miles on it! and each one of those was a great ride!
I'll post more pictures later. I will say, be patient because it is definitely worth it.
As a community, we should find a way to acknowledge other Broncos! Without thinking I have been doing the Shaka symbol. Of course, this was only to older generation broncos, have yet to run into a 6th gen!

That's my exact build!!! I was trying to look a picture and finally found it!

Thinking the same ford the vinyl hood but also want the flat stripes on the doors, just like wildtrack but with no mountain.

Are you planning to paint the beauty rings?

Where can I find more pictures of yours?

Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this build with sasquatch? I just ordered a build very close to this one if so! Looks great!
The only way to get the goofy Goodyear Wrangler Territory tires from Ford with that very obvious tread pattern is a vehicle equipped with the Sasquatch package.

Last edited:

Risky4me

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks, Lexus 450H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My OB in OW from the assembly line to home. Has anyone not Plasti dipped the rear Bronco badge (hint Ford)? I also cover the the flange under the side with rubber molding. Month and a half in and still digging it.
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club 0359A628-08E2-47D7-A4BE-CEEC20846E57
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club E60A0AE1-21E4-4B8F-B6AB-0F0F49805349
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club F0D44CFD-733D-4424-A0C5-200A0FFB7273
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club D9D28987-3900-4823-83BE-47248FD0E93F
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club 34CB5065-DD82-4E98-BD7E-C3BE37D8D631

bronco_quig

Outer Banks
First Name
Kieron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 AMG E53, 1978 Z-28, 1970 C-10
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's our unit! This was not a pre-order. We cancelled the pre-order due to delays and inventory issues forecasted for Canada - but, our good pal is a sales lead at a Ford/Lincoln dealership, and when the shop was lifting and tweaking this Outer Banks (High Package + some juice) he sent a pic. He knew he had us :) We bought. It's awesome. Curious to see how the soft-top does in our cold winter extremes (-30C guaranteed, -20C normal for weeks on end)!

bronco-1.jpeg

bronco-2.jpeg

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's our unit! This was not a pre-order. We cancelled the pre-order due to delays and inventory issues forecasted for Canada - but, our good pal is a sales lead at a Ford/Lincoln dealership, and when the shop was lifting and tweaking this Outer Banks (High Package + some juice) he sent a pic. He knew he had us :) We bought. It's awesome. Curious to see how the soft-top does in our cold winter extremes (-30C guaranteed, -20C normal for weeks on end)!

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club bronco-2

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club bronco-2
Uuuu, hadn't seen lights placed like that on the bumper before now. I like it!

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I finally got my own wheels and tires on to the Bronco the other day (I'd been rotating through several different borrowed sets). Haven't had a chance to wheel this combination yet but I did have an hour or so to run out to the wash at sunset the other day and snap a few pics. This is a non-Sasquatch Base 2-Door with an ICON level-lift kit, 35" NITTO Trail Grapplers and 17 X 8.5 ICON Rebound Pros with 25mm offset. I think it looks pretty good :)

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club IMG_1627X

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club IMG_1625.JPG

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club IMG_1633.JPG

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club IMG_1647.JPG

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE Bronco Club IMG_1613.JPG
Sponsored