Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

is actually that light? from the bronco sport b&p it kinda looks like a darker mineral gray
Yeah it is. Here is another Mach E out in the sun. In the shade it will probably look darker. Usually these CGI previews aren’t very accurate, but Ford really did a piss-poor job trying to accurately render these.

Ford Bronco Oxford White, Carbonized Gray, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red Colors Previewed by Bronco Sport 8E39A6BA-0E03-4704-A96B-F4897D317504

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
My big color question is how close of a match is ”molded in carbonized gray“ hardtop to the paint color carbonized gray?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My top choice is carbonized Gray but secretly love the cyber orange

I wish Ford would do the lead foot on the Bronco..

rotten_sponns

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Mustang Cobra, 2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah it is. Here is another Mach E out in the sun. In the shade it will probably look darker. Usually these CGI previews aren’t very accurate, but Ford really did a piss-poor job trying to accurately render these.

Ford Bronco Oxford White, Carbonized Gray, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red Colors Previewed by Bronco Sport 8E39A6BA-0E03-4704-A96B-F4897D317504
i was so excited when i saw the render to be like mineral because that would have matched my cobra pretty freaking well.one of m favorite colors

Sponsored

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Camaro SS m6, GX470, E39 & E24 BMW, 2005 Range
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
split this thread into its own colors. It becomes useless if you cant find what you want.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
how close of a match is ”molded in carbonized gray“
Lottsa recent conversation about the top...one of these threads says that 'grey' was early german production....today it is more of a blueish-black

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any guess how often Ford offers that cyber orange across its platform? Is there always a model with it annually since it debuted or is it less frequent? Can't recall seeing anything driving around in recent years in cyber orange

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Any guess how often Ford offers that cyber orange across its platform? Is there always a model with it annually since it debuted or is it less frequent? Can't recall seeing anything driving around in recent years in cyber orange
Cyber Orange Pearl is an all new color. First to be seen on the Mach-E, Bronco Sport and then the Bronco.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Best look at the pearl metallic effect of Cyber Orange (on the Mach-E).

Ford Bronco Oxford White, Carbonized Gray, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red Colors Previewed by Bronco Sport Rapid Red Bronco Sport 1
Ford Bronco Oxford White, Carbonized Gray, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red Colors Previewed by Bronco Sport Rapid Red Bronco Sport 1
Wow, I actually really like that cyber orange on the Mach E.

It seems like both pearl colors still need photo manipulation to bring out the full effect. especially the red. that's not good.
I feel like that's very common for paint colors to not present as well in photos as they do in person.

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, I actually really like that cyber orange on the Mach E.
Yes! These photos and the drone footage from the dunes is really pushing me to be more bold.

I’ve been thinking Cactus Gray but part of me is itching to stand out from the pack. The Cyber Orange just puts a smile on my face.
Sponsored