Sponsored

OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Current plan is to order a two door base model in white. Although I must admit, cactus grey or Area 51 would be my first picks if available on the base model. Anyway, OJ white with the Sasquatch is good enough for me.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 6FA621EF-4D56-4A16-B8CA-B1AC717054E8

SnotOJ

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Current plan is to order a two door base model in white. Although I must admit, cactus grey or Area 51 would be my first picks if available on the base model. Anyway, OJ white with the Sasquatch is good enough for me.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 6FA621EF-4D56-4A16-B8CA-B1AC717054E8
SAME...4Doors

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oxford White Outer Banks two door with Sasquatch package. Not even a thought to any other color. 36 years of white vehicles, not changing now. But, all this can go in the dumpster if my dealer adds a mark up.

Sponsored

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I actually want Oxford white so I can have a Storm Trooper tag like I did on my Oxford white Mustang and my F-150. But on the Bronco im a little worried ill get tired of the stupid OJ jokes by day 3 of ownership.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the look of the White. However, all of the Jeep CJs I have owned/restored have been bright red, so I may have to stick with the race red color scheme...

Sponsored

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OJ white check in!
vehicle (0).png
vehicle (1).png
I really wanted a flat grey (jetfighter, cement, whatever) or a desert tan. Outside of white, red and black I think all the colors are on a scale from meh to ugly. Area 51, is it grey? Blue? Green? The yellow-orange and the velocity blue makes it look like it just drove off the set of a Monster energy drink commercial. I think Ford will only sell those colors to guys named Kyle.

The cactus grey is nice but its too on the nose retro for me want to be seen in 24/7.

So that leaves me with white. Could possibly go with the classic red, but probably do white.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That actually looks pretty good. Not for me though, not a fan of white. If I stick w/Big Bend it's Race Red for me. If I drop to Base, it'll be Antimatter Blue.

But honestly, if you spent the extra money, could probably make a nice two-tone paint job with that white. Just need the cap to be white too.

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oxford White Outer Banks two door with Sasquatch package. Not even a thought to any other color. 36 years of white vehicles, not changing now. But, all this can go in the dumpster if my dealer adds a mark up.
Man, I read this and thought I wrote it. I‘ve had nothing but white for 30 years too, but I saw the Cactus Grey and now I’m starting to have second thoughts. I had the OB nailed down too, but it only comes as an automatic. Now I don’t know what to do.