Sponsored

OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That whitish grey marine vinyl is sweeeetttt
Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's the only color wifey will accept.

Sponsored

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was team A51 and still like it but decided to stick OW.
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. FF9D5072-C1E1-490F-BC5F-F7AF45128A52

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 5C0F98B4-95B4-4FFC-92E3-C087734472D0

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish the squatch wheels were Carb Gray instead of gloss black. I really don’t like gloss black wheels and I think carb gray would look really good with the silver ring.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish the squatch wheels were Carb Gray instead of gloss black. I really don’t like gloss black wheels and I think carb gray would look really good with the silver ring.
I am thinking of having my beauty rings powder coated by a local guy to match the MIC top and Badlands grille. They probably won't stand out as different than the optional Badlands wheels for people who don't know, but it seems like an easier solution than coating the entire wheel or replacing them completely. Plus, I believe the Sasquatch wheels are forged and I probably wouldn't shell out that much coin if I went aftermarket.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am thinking of having my beauty rings powder coated by a local guy to match the MIC top and Badlands grille. They probably won't stand out as different than the optional Badlands wheels for people who don't know, but it seems like an easier solution than coating the entire wheel or replacing them completely. Plus, I believe the Sasquatch wheels are forged and I probably wouldn't shell out that much coin if I went aftermarket.
Yeah I like the carb gray ring too

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored