Sponsored

OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's what I plan to order on Monday. What color interior did she choose?
She decided on the navy pier leather. She is 5 feet tall and was not going to deal with the clicks and pumps for changing the seats every time we switched.

I did not like the roast interior because of the weird copper dash so we agreed on the blue/grey.
Sponsored

Swallace05

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2008 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

She decided on the navy pier leather. She is 5 feet tall and was not going to deal with the clicks and pumps for changing the seats every time we switched.

I did not like the roast interior because of the weird copper dash so we agreed on the blue/grey.
I may just go with the Navy Pier cloth and do custom seat covers. I agree with you on the weird copper dash! I have a late reservation and am order #29 out of 30 at our small local dealer. I think he said they were being allocated 12? Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I will be pushed to MY22, so maybe there will be different interior options by then. I can't wait to see how it turns out. We tend to go with white on most of our vehicles because we live out in the country, down a dusty driveway, and all the dust shows up on dark colored vehicles. Husband drives a white Chevy truck, son drives a white Ford truck, we have a white Chrysler Pacifica, a white Hummer H3, and a SILVER Jeep Grand Cherokee (only because we couldn't find a white one with the Turbo Diesel). Congrats on the order!

SavvyG

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First time on the forum. Just placed my order with my local Ford dealer for my Oxford white Outer Banks 2dr. Always favored white truck living in FL and I wanted it to match my Raptor! Chose this configuration because I wanted the brown interior. Initially chose the 2.7 but considering going with the 2.3 before I get my production schedule notice. It will be my daily and I don't expect it to be a race car.
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 20201225_134026
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. Screenshot_20210119-191827_Gallery

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First time on the forum. Just placed my order with my local Ford dealer for my Oxford white Outer Banks 2dr. Always favored white truck living in FL and I wanted it to match my Raptor! Chose this configuration because I wanted the brown interior. Initially chose the 2.7 but considering going with the 2.3 before I get my production schedule notice. It will be my daily and I don't expect it to be a race car.
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. Screenshot_20210119-191827_Gallery
If you don't mind, what dealership are you going thru. Not sure I wan't to stay where i.m at. Please explain why you're happy there. Looks like our familiar with these folks. SWFL. Wondering...

Sponsored

SavvyG

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went through Autonation Ford in St Pete. Same place I bought my Raptor last year. I feel they gave me a fair price on my truck and they are good at keeping their word thus far and keep good communication with me so that makes me happy. I tried a Ford dealership literally 2 minutes down the road from me and they stuck balls! Tried to give them business once and they failed. Couldn't even keep my appointment left alone their word on what they would do. That was the first and last time I went there. Been dealing with the one in St Pete ever since.

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order done. We are top 10 for Allocations so hopefully we get one MY21

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reminds me of a work truck to be honest
That's the point ; ) at least for me. I'm browsing amber warning lights this morning too.

Then once I retire, a lower wrap may be in the cards.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

White 2 Door Sas Badlands - BOOM!

All of the new pictures coming out keep making me think I should get Cactus Gray because it's something new and different, but I just come back to this picture and feel all is right with my choices. Mine will looks just like this minus that brush guard in the front (I don't like that it covers "BRONCO").

I wish I could get one of these pictures without the Bronco Nation watermark to use as my laptop wallpaper. My current one is Cyber Orange and it makes me feel like I need that color too. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wish I could get one of these pictures without the Bronco Nation watermark to use as my laptop wallpaper. My current one is Cyber Orange and it makes me feel like I need that color too. :ROFLMAO:
I did this to the pic, with brush guard bar removed.

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. FF31F61F-E1AE-4C86-A837-1595743F6F40

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's the point ; ) at least for me. I'm browsing amber warning lights this morning too.

Then once I retire, a lower wrap may be in the cards.
Hopefully the patented lighted trail sights will come out for MY22. With amber forward facing trail sights and some amber tremor lights in the grill, it will look awesome. Go one step further old school and get a sun visor with amber cab marker lights.

rsmag9

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford's
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone have any pics of an Oxford White Black Diamond, preferably w/sasquatch? I did a search and only found everything but BD. Thanks