Sponsored

OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will admit that the oxford white bronco looks great. The problem is that I have a white car now. My previous car was white. My wifes car is white and my daughters car is white.
When I look out into my driveway I get snowblind and need to wear sunglasses just to get the mail.

I vowed that my next car will NOT be white. It will also not be grey or silver. There are too many white and silver cars on the roads. We need more colors.
If I had my way I would probably get the Cyber orange but I will admit it may be a bit too yellow for my tastes. It it was a burnt orange I may be all over it.

Nope, this time I will probably be opting for the Area 51 color but I will need it see it on a vehicle in person first.

And look, I just wrote all that and didn't ONCE bring up OJ (oops....almost made it)
Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yes it does. the rally stripe makes the white look grey as well. what kind of rims are they?
I just found this online. I assume this was a modified version of that yellow, I mean orange 2 door from the debut with the 2 inch lift. I know it’s not a perfect white, but close enough for me to confirm I like white

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already expect hardtop to cost like $1k. If painted is another $1k I’ll for sure stay with black. I think white with black accents looks really good, but living in the desert, I don’t want a black roof.
Agreed. White w/ black accents is great but in a car with a removable roof and questionable insulation I want to stay as cool as possible.

I expect no matter what we do. Broncos are gonna be hot cars.

thank goodness for auto start.

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oxford white with some "wrapped" color?...don't know if Stroppe "owns" the color combo or the company in Ohio ( https://classicfordbroncos.com/build/the-stroppe/ )that builds "replica" bronco's has any "copy write/trade mark " on the color combo...hmmmm?
maybe somebody with better computer skills than I could try and "color" one of the released photos of the 2021...
1595529560931.png
I plan to get Oxford White Outer Banks (not Wimbeldon, but oh well), and do the Poppy Red lower wrap and the Grabber Blue roof, with a matte black hood. I thought about starting off with a race red, but it's no where near Poppy red, so I'm going with Oxford with a painted top. Having a white base underneath will probably help the colors pop as opposed to another color.

Here's the render going around all over the internet:
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1596517160159

Sponsored

Michael 1973

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 45CA39C5-030E-4E22-9DF1-5D4A50EB2A25
Oxford white Base with Sasquatch pkg is the plan .

Teko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With exception to the blacked-out look, I feel that the oxford white is the cleanest look for the Bronco:oops:

The shadow black hard top is the sole reason I have switched from the Black Diamond to the Wildtrako_O

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. My Bronco

McNasty

Black Diamond
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking at getting the Oxford White 4dr Black Diamond SAS Hard Top! Classic!

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With exception to the blacked-out look, I feel that the oxford white is the cleanest look for the Bronco:oops:

The shadow black hard top is the sole reason I have switched from the Black Diamond to the Wildtrako_O
Are you worried that the shadow black top might be too shiny?

camnut

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since no yellow offered, my 2nd color is white. But im really like that velocity blue, kinda reminds me of my hydro blue JKU ?

XTurtle

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still going back and forth between some colors, but starting to heavily lean towards the white. The carbonized Gray was my first choice, but if it really is a lighter gray like it looks, I’m out.

the white is a very clean look, and the wife supports it, so that’s where I’m at currently

Teko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will probably end up with Oxford white if we can only get body matched tops just so I can get a white top. If I do end up with white it will be wrapped like a Stroppe Bronco.
Sponsored