Sponsored

OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh Yea Baby!!!!!!!! .
THANK YOU!!!
Any chance you could show it with doors and top in white
Usually body colored steelies have skinny tires but I think this looks great!!!!
Next we need to do a Cactus Grey with Cactus Grey steelies..... On the other thread of course.... Haha

Thanks!!
I know man. Makes me want a white one
Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am waiting for GREEN, but white would be my first choice given the lack of colors offered.

XTurtle

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seeing a lot of newer white cars lately. I am soooo ready for an oxford white bronco!

JerseyRuss

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like the OJ white... but my soccer mom wife already has a 4 dr white wrangler. (reference to a funny outer banks thread here). Can't have 2 white vehicles in the garage

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the OJ white... but my soccer mom wife already has a 4 dr white wrangler. (reference to a funny outer banks thread here). Can't have 2 white vehicles in the garage
I have all white cars and love it
Please no referencing that negative incident in connection with this good thing

Sponsored

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My only concern with buying white (which I'm doing on an Outer Banks 2 door), is that some jerk holes are going to try and steal parts off my truck if Ford doesn't offer white painted top options!

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My only concern with buying white (which I'm doing on an Outer Banks 2 door), is that some jerk holes are going to try and steal parts off my truck if Ford doesn't offer white painted top options!
and your white fender flares......

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
and your white fender flares......
Unfortunately no white painted flares with Sasquatch package ? (forgot to mention that option on my build). So will have to paint those myself (before the wrap!) ?

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately no white painted flares with Sasquatch package ? (forgot to mention that option on my build). So will have to paint those myself (before the wrap!) ?
Outerbanks comes standard with body colored flares.

What "Build" - you dont "build" anything with a reservation.
Reservation is just a number, even if you select a trim level on reservation, you can change everything on your order - when that happens in October/December.
Online configuration is up next month, which will allow you to "build"

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Outerbanks comes standard with body colored flares.

What "Build" - you dont "build" anything with a reservation.
Reservation is just a number, even if you select a trim level on reservation, you can change everything on your order - when that happens in October/December.
Online configuration is up next month, which will allow you to "build"
OK sorry, let me re-iterate: "forgot to mention the Sasquatch package on my desired configuration for when my reservation becomes an order opportunity". Lol

And yes I'm very well aware of the painted fenders on the Outer Banks; it's what drew me straight to the Outer Banks trim on the 1st day of reservations. However, if you're following this new vehicle's release as closely as I am, you would already know that many of us have asked the question about the larger Sasquatch fenders, and at this time, Ford apparently will not be painting those to match your Outer Banks Bronco.

If you have defnitive information to the contrary, please let us know!

Sponsored

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK sorry, let me re-iterate: "forgot to mention the Sasquatch package on my desired configuration for when my reservation becomes an order opportunity". Lol

And yes I'm very well aware of the painted fenders on the Outer Banks; it's what drew me straight to the Outer Banks trim on the 1st day of reservations. However, if you're following this new vehicle's release as closely as I am, you would already know that many of us have asked the question about the larger Sasquatch fenders, and at this time, Ford apparently will not be painting those to match your Outer Banks Bronco.

If you have defnitive information to the contrary, please let us know!
Yes you loose colored fenders on OB with SQ. If you are tracking the news as closely as I am you would know The fenders you get will be textured. Which obviously will look super bad painted. Difficult to get even the correct paint system to properly integrate, as well as clean post application

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes you loose colored fenders on OB with SQ. If you are tracking the news as closely as I am you would know The fenders you get will be textured. Which obviously will look super bad painted. Difficult to get even the correct paint system to properly integrate, as well as clean post application
Think you don’t have to follow close to know they are textured. People have painted textured plastic parts for years... just requires sanding

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think you don’t have to follow close to know they are textured. People have painted textured plastic parts for years... just requires sanding
Wow news to me! Sanding textured flexible soft plastic to paint!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good new Oxford White crowd. There is knife storage in the Bronco. ?

Ford Bronco OXFORD WHITE THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing Oxford White lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1597365596987