First Name
RYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GOLF R 6SPEED MANUAL
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Itā€™s subtle in the photos, but pops in real life. I went back and forth with my decision, but ultimately chose to lose the gloss, lose the cheesy Ford fender badges, and vinyl hood bump graphics.

XPEL PPF Stealth on body
XPEL PPF Ultimate Plus on Grill, Headlights, taillights and mirrors.
XPEL Fusion Ceramic on body/wheels.
20% Tint on front windows to match
Black gloss retro Bronco badges.

8792FE7B-B979-4CEE-9AC0-4F01C13315F2.jpeg
LOVE IT!

First Name
Benton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base Sasquatch / 17 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a licensed XPEL Dealer / Installer in South Florida I am super happy to see this! Looks amazing nice choice!

Sponsored

sproost

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler; 2017 Tacoma, 22 Badlands (soon?)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the look Justin. I am going with the stealth on my oxford badlands too. I am hoping it is built next week, fingers crossed.

OP
OP
justinp72

justinp72

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco 4D White wrapped in XPEL Stealth PPF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got mine back. Xpel ppf, ceramic coat, race stripe and powder coat beauty ring
Ford Bronco Oxford White Wildtrak with Stealth PPF Wrap + Ceramic Coat 8836B595-93DC-4AD5-8BB8-85AF3182A988
Looks Great. Did you put the Vinyl stripe on top of the Xpel before the Ceramic?

Sponsored
OP
OP
justinp72

justinp72

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did it that way because if I get sick of the stripe then I can remove it and leave the ppf
technically thatā€™s the proper way to do it because Xpel will not warranty the hood if you go over graphics because it causes air gaps along the seam. I removed the wildtrak hood graphic but decided not to put a new one back on.. now that I ceramic coated the whole thing nothing will stick to it.

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi! I really want the Wildtrak but hate the black graphic on the hood - did you successfully remove it? Thanks so much - right now I have an order in for a Badlands, which I had fully loaded, but really want the Wildtrak if I can get that hood graphic off!

OP
OP
justinp72

justinp72

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi! I really want the Wildtrak but hate the black graphic on the hood - did you successfully remove it? Thanks so much - right now I have an order in for a Badlands, which I had fully loaded, but really want the Wildtrak if I can get that hood graphic off!
The Hood graphic is a vinyl decal. I watched them take it off in about 2 minutes with a steam gun. Donā€™t let that be the deciding factor.

I went Wildtrak all the way. For 2021 the WT Represented approx ~13% of All Broncos whereas the Badlands was ~41%. Instead of building a Badlands w/Sasquatch I went for the WT for the perceived resale value, which may or may not make a difference in the end. The BL built with every option ends up costing more than the WT too.

Going WT, I did have to settle for the one color combination with the leather package, and no swaybar disconnect, but for me and what I will use my bronco for I donā€™t need it. Plus, I preferred to have the Sport mode as an option in the WT software for the transmission, which makes a big difference in performance from my persoective. I love my Wildtrak!

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Hood graphic is a vinyl decal. I watched them take it off in about 2 minutes with a steam gun. Donā€™t let that be the deciding factor.

I went Wildtrak all the way. For 2021 the WT Represented approx ~13% of All Broncos whereas the Badlands was ~41%. Instead of building a Badlands w/Sasquatch I went for the WT for the perceived resale value, which may or may not make a difference in the end. The BL built with every option ends up costing more than the WT too.

Going WT, I did have to settle for the one color combination with the leather package, and no swaybar disconnect, but for me and what I will use my bronco for I donā€™t need it. Plus, I preferred to have the Sport mode as an option in the WT software for the transmission, which makes a big difference in performance from my persoective. I love my Wildtrak!

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you, THANK YOU for responding and helping me! I am ABSOLUTELY going with the WT now (which Iā€™m SO THRILLED about!) because of your detailed and thoughtful information - no one could tell me about the graphic delete on the hood, but you 100% did! Just know that you made someone out in Broncoland VERY happy this evening!šŸ˜ƒ
Sponsored