First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi, here is an upate on my two Broncos. I am an original day 1, double (yep 2) Broncos.

My WildTrack from original build date was 10/31, and got pushed to November, then December. it was the 6th but shortly before I got a notice it was built and ready to transport. This date has changed 4 times. FINALLY! Itā€™s on rail and made it to Salt Lake City as of yesterday. Itā€™s not unloaded but should be. They are saying should be at dealer by the 26th. We are coming back through on the 24th, and hoping by chance itā€™s there. My price MSRP (window sticker), minus $3620 for price protection converted to 23my. yes, both of mine were moved to a 23 model. So final price was $59,241 and that also included my sales tax. I gave him a check and now waiting for it. So excited. Cactus Grey.

Number 2, also a day one reservationist from day 1. This one was scheduled for built on November 6, and then got pushed to December and then January 9, and then the 19th, and now the 16th. So we will see. But itā€™s a RAPTOR. I have heard now from multiple sources that golden ticket holder (I was one), that if you converted the Raptor before March 10/11? and were bumped to a ā€˜23 for Fords issue and not an order request, you went to 22/23 my pricing and it was only for these original day one reservations, who drew a Raptor and converted during the open bank when they first opened it 3/11/22. Can anyone help me on clarificatio. there are only a few of us on that category I imagine. Also no service change.

I also need to mention a couple things. I had two $695 certificates for the hardtop that was included in base price when original orders were converted in 2/21. Those certificates expired. I called Ford Marketing and was given a new number for the $695. she told me they were extended the $695 incentive or rebate for the original holders as well. Well that number is not valid. I called again yesterday and she said she couldnā€™t find anything but the $3620. so right now the dealer is unable to find that but not sure why the one lady told me it was extended to April 3. He even pulled my old certificates and yes they do show expired 12/31/22. So working on that portion still.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST INFORMATION FOR ALL ORIGINAL ORDERS WITH AN ORDER THAT HAS NO PRODUCTION DATE SCHEDULED.ā€¦LISTEN UP!!!

He said they had a call with corporate and over 300 dealers. The bottom line, if you are waiting for your bronco and holding out for what you wanted. If you have a HARDTOP, SASQUATCH package or LUX package, if you are not willing to concede and go into something else, and your order doesnā€™t get built in ā€˜23, your order will get cancelled! No orders will go into ā€˜24. My dealer has 146 people he still has to call and that was just one small/midsize dealer. I will post this as an update as well, and on raptor thread.

I am not sure what this is going to do to after market pricing, because those with the Sasquatch, Hardtop and Lux packages are what makes them so nice. The subwoofer is not getting installed either and is a rebate or cash off because you arenā€™t getting 6 speakers.

Just get my Raptor built now. šŸ™šŸ¼
Sponsored

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow that is awesome!!

SweetFoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This op has two threads....hhmmm

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does this add clarity to the other ā€œmy dealer saidā€ post about unfilled MY23 orders getting cancelled (not rolled over)?

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wouldnt believe anything a dealer told me. If lips are moving its a lie. Like a lawyer

brycedan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, here is an upate on my two Broncos. I am an original day 1, double (yep 2) Broncos.

My WildTrack from original build date was 10/31, and got pushed to November, then December. it was the 6th but shortly before I got a notice it was built and ready to transport. This date has changed 4 times. FINALLY! Itā€™s on rail and made it to Salt Lake City as of yesterday. Itā€™s not unloaded but should be. They are saying should be at dealer by the 26th. We are coming back through on the 24th, and hoping by chance itā€™s there. My price MSRP (window sticker), minus $3620 for price protection converted to 23my. yes, both of mine were moved to a 23 model. So final price was $59,241 and that also included my sales tax. I gave him a check and now waiting for it. So excited. Cactus Grey.
Have you gotten the WildTrack yet? My dealer told me that my bronco is in the SLC rail yard waiting to be transported. Ford has given me two ETA windows and both have come and past. I am excited to get mine.

OP
OP
Dixie

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you gotten the WildTrack yet? My dealer told me that my bronco is in the SLC rail yard waiting to be transported. Ford has given me two ETA windows and both have come and past. I am excited to get mine.
I get mine tomorrow. I know there were 11 vehicles a little over a week ago, and mine was not of rail yet. I gave him permission to drive it up to the dealer so I had it tomorrow. Who is your dealer?

Sponsored

brycedan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get mine tomorrow. I know there were 11 vehicles a little over a week ago, and mine was not of rail yet. I gave him permission to drive it up to the dealer so I had it tomorrow. Who is your dealer?
Tadd Jenkins in Blackfoot Idaho

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Dixie

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, but it sounds like she's got some cash!
Just my 55th birthday gift, albeit a few weeks late. Iā€™m excited. They sent me a pic on lot, fresh in, not prepped yet.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just my 55th birthday gift, albeit a few weeks late. Iā€™m excited. They sent me a pic on lot, fresh in, not prepped yet.
Happy Birthday! Rock on!
Sponsored