Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Per Mike Levine some more info...
Screenshot_20210811-210622_Twitter.jpg
If I had to guess, anyone with a non FE , but MIC top that’s been provided a VIN with a build date continuously pushed out (such as myself) July > September will not be seeing this in 2021. Otherwise he would have postured differently. “Goal for FE” means at best FE and nothing more.

bummer. That’s it for me folks. Too many rearrangements in the stable. If I’m 2022 I’ll just flip it. Unbelievable. I want my countless hours of research back. What am I? Top 5 contributor to number of threads created. What a disappointment. Hope we hear differently.
Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really wish I could get off this ride but the Bronco is my only option, I can't settle for a Jeep or any other trash out there.
This is kind of my feeling. In no small part driven by the fact that when I sit in a Jeep my head is above the rollbar….

outside of Jeep and the Bronco, there aren’t really any other competitors in the segment I care about.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Think about the logistics of that for a minute. That won't happen as much as I want it to...
I agree with you here, but they can’t possibly produce enough tops for the purgatory Broncos and FE this year. Which means purgatory Broncos sit for an additional 4-6 months? That just doesn’t sound right either... pull the gosh darn bad aid off Ford! I’m cracking up here. Can a new custom ordered vehicle sit in a lot for almost a year and still be sold as a new vehicle?

Sponsored

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They should've never released the Bronco and taken orders until they were 100% ready for production and delivery. Jeep had no problem taking my money for my diesel Gladiator Rubicon with a painted hard top. Took a few weeks not years.
That’s because jeep is way better then crap Ford
🤣 I would assume he’s talking about a wrangler vs bronco not the Jeep gladiator vs the Ford super duty series. So SLOW THAT ROLL.
I'm trying real hard to not make you look incompetent. For your sake, read it again.

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
By the time this is all over, we’ll all have $15,000 in “I’m sorry” Ford pass points

Sponsored

Cridlon

Big Bend
First Name
CLIF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.

If you're low on booze, pick yourself up something good to get you through a few rough days.

Incidentally, my wife and I will be in NoLa for a long weekend... don't be alarmes by my silence.

Bottoms up, buckle up.

More added:

MIC info will be released soon enough.

Also, as of today "full speed" production has been delayed indefinitely, as Rangers will far outweigh Broncos on final at least thru the planned MY21 run. Bronco's dedicated body shop has been sandbagged to spread work between both shifts.
Oh shit!
Ford Bronco Painful (but responsible) solution to MIC issue decided. Announcement imminent. LiquidBoilingGermanpinscher-max-1mb

Last edited:

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Unfortunately my employer tests for that
But the proabition is over! I assumed since legalized ( in most states & all of Canada)employers didn't test anymore, as long as you don't use while on the clock!

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree with you here, but they can’t possibly produce enough tops for the purgatory Broncos and FE this year. Which means purgatory Broncos sit for an additional 4-6 months? That just doesn’t sound right either... pull the gosh darn bad aid off Ford! I’m cracking up here. Can a new custom ordered vehicle sit in a lot for almost a year and still be sold as a new vehicle?
I agree for the ones in purgatory but not for unbuilt orders but not everyone has a garage either
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.