Not open for further replies.

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.

If you're low on booze, pick yourself up something good to get you through a few rough days.

Incidentally, my wife and I will be in NoLa for a long weekend... don't be alarmes by my silence.

Bottoms up, buckle up.
So, all the flack some of us have caught for talking about what’s coming as being drastic, will be vindicated?
I guess we will wait for tomorrow’s official announcement.

UPDATE: Bad news is always delivered after the closing of trading on Friday! LOL
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Obviously the announcement is they will no longer produce hard tops until 2022. It’s not that hard to guess.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bucknerj81

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain, BMW X3, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m so sick of bad news. The Bronco has been one of the things I gravitate towards to escape from all the negative in this world. Lately the Bronco news is as bad as anything else 😡

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.

If you're low on booze, pick yourself up something good to get you through a few rough days.

Incidentally, my wife and I will be in NoLa for a long weekend... don't be alarmes by my silence.

Bottoms up, buckle up.
So I guess this is a good time to tell you I already gave up on my vin'd badlands and put my name on an in production dealer stock loaded OB... So bring it on...
Ford Bronco Painful (but responsible) solution to MIC issue decided. Announcement imminent. sit-sittin
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.