Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MIC info will be released soon enough.

Also, as of today "full speed" production has been delayed indefinitely, as Rangers will far outweigh Broncos on final at least thru the planned MY21 run. Bronco's dedicated body shop has been sandbagged to spread work between both shifts.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is that they have formally given up on getting anything that resembles an acceptable top from Webasto and will not be producing any hard top models for the next few months. Maybe no more 2021 hard tops at all? They need to go to Bestop with a dump truck full of money and request that they start producing 2 dr soft tops 24 / 7 for a few months.

bigtexyahoocom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess the design and mass production of the current MIC top has been deemed not feasible. Ford will go with some tweaked or different top version, and that will take time.
As we’ve said before, just skip the MIC and go straight to MOD. It’s a bust. Design just doesn’t work. Don’t waste time with the MIC again just cut bait and get to the MOD

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.

If you're low on booze, pick yourself up something good to get you through a few rough days.

Incidentally, my wife and I will be in NoLa for a long weekend... don't be alarmes by my silence.

Bottoms up, buckle up.
This is getting CRAZY lol but looks like they are going to bite the bullet and take the tuff medicine so they can hopefully come out on the other side smelling a little less like poo poo

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MIC info will be released soon enough.

Also, as of today "full speed" production has been delayed indefinitely, as Rangers will far outweigh Broncos on final at least thru the planned MY21 run. Bronco's dedicated body shop has been sandbagged to spread work between both shifts.
To me this means: If you don't have a VIN, you are automatically going to be 99'D for 2022 production. They will finish whats in the lots, and maybe the rest of the first editions.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Every Bronco MIC Top Owner will receive 55th Anniversary Top just like Dad or Grandpa used to use on their 1G Bronco. Your choice of Blue, Black, Green or Silver.

Bungee Cords Not Included.

Ford Bronco Painful (but responsible) solution to MIC issue decided. Announcement imminent. 27849355-0EC3-4554-8C3C-F3998D096335

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are pretty much there. I think a lot of people already assumed this. Probably worse.
no chance at all it’s anything other than no hard tops until 2022. There’s no other issues. A few commodity constraints aren’t enough to make some big announcement and tank their stock price. Investors won’t bat an eye if Ford announces bronco will only come in soft top until 2022. I really want a hard top, but with having the connectors I’m in a position where I can afford the shipping to get one when available at a later time, so maybe this will move me up in the line.

Sponsored

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank goodness I bought this 4 door manual. Not my 2dr 2.7 SAS but not sure I could take any more bad news. Check those soft tops people they are rubbing cross bar even with felt on them. I added more felt I hope it helps!

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Enjoy NOLA...love the Frenchman St. jazz clubs, and Fritzel's in the French Quarter!
Snagged tickets to see Shannon Powell at Preservation Hall on Saturday!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.