Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

By the time I ever see my res July 15th Bronco...it will be time to get a fully electric car cause ICE vehicles will be worthless.

On a side note they should remove the MIC top from invoice AND get a credit for it as well. On top of that for anyone that ordered prior to March 19th you get 0% interest. I can dream right??

Last edited:

Sponsored

BBSBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly, if Ford were more upfront and transparent with communication in regards to production and commodity issues, I’d be way less angry than I am now. Working in sales I am well aware with how things in every sector of the economy is undergoing issues in regards to commodity constraints and shortfalls, but being shady about it is completely unscrupulous.

Berwolf

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm.... All very interesting. I am sitting here as one of the lucky ones with my Bronco.

But on the flip side I am wondering what could be wrong or go wrong if they are looking at drastic solutions like stopping stamping. As others have said they should be able to make let's say 20% of the expected volume or more if they excluded hardtop models. Will be interesting to see what they say and don't say.

Woodwalker

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you sure about that? They announced that there would be a diesel at the JL launch event in 2017. Im a Jeep and a Ford guy so I can be honest about Jeeps problems. The ecodiesel was out of production for three years because of quality issues.
All I know is that I have a new jeep in my driveway and it took a few weeks. I ordered my Bronco over 13 months ago.

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll throw in my two cents. I have a feeling the announcement will be that they are focusing 100% on FE's and the #badbatchbroncos builds will have to wait to be fixed until after they are done running and shipping the FE's.

I have a Wildtrak, if they offer me a soft top I'll jump on it, but for some reason I don't think that will be in the cards.

The quotes above pretty much add up to what I'm saying.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love this! Might as well laugh rather than cry. Can you make one of a black hole for those that don't have a VIN? lol
Working on it!! 😂😂 one for all the dilemmas
@Co_Bronco

ShaneMD27

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 PPV Tahoe, 2001 Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mike states no current plan for 2dr soft top. Hopefully they come up with viable options for all the purgatory built units

79630A96-9A64-42C3-8928-425788A996AF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.