First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes it took a few weeks, several years AFTER the actual launch. Like I said before the eco diesel was delayed at least two years in the JL. And more than that in the Ram trucks. History didn’t start when you placed your Jeep order or your Bronco order. Every car lot in the country is bare right now. I’d bet money that the other manufacturers forums are having the same conversations.
Once again they should've waited until they were ready. That goes for all of the manufacturers.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7/F250/F550 4x4 RV/Porsche Panamera/CanAm X3 RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the transparency. I have a 2 door on order and can’t think of when I’ll ever want a hard top. It will literally either take up space in a storage unit or be set out on bulky trash day. Sure wish 2 door folks had a no top or cloth top option. Totally understand there must be some regulatory reason behind limiting that option, but I’ll take my 2 door with no top given the option. I know I’m just one person on the outlier, but wanted to voice my opinion.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wo wo wo slow your roll buddy I work for ford and yes I agree with you on Ford trucks I drive an F-350 but we’re talking about the BRONCO here!!! BRONCO < WRANGLER. sad ugly truth but you must embrace it.
Slow my roll?!! Check your facts and look at the original post. Here is a little help….

“That’s because jeep is way better then crap Ford”

Notice it’s “Ford” and NOT “Bronco”?!!

ffdemoss

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F250, 2017 Fusion, 2014 Escape, 2005 LJ, 1968 M715
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Highly unlikely a new supplier will be ready in a couple months unless they were kicked off 18 months ago. I have only heard things second hand but it seems like webasto and Ford both share blame in this MIC top issue.
I didn't say which month in 2022...lol. They can build a lot of dealer soft tops for 14 -16 months

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If only the top is bad, why would they crush the entire vehicle? The top can be quickly replaced.
thats just people talking out there you know what...none will go to crusher over a defective top..

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I'm feeling 20 AUG $14P

Selling for $0.22 today, if we see a quick 5% leg down that should double no problem.
I dunno. Those 13.5's look pretty tasty. I like a little risk though. I usually set up my weekend swings right at close on friday, so we'll see.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.

If you're low on booze, pick yourself up something good to get you through a few rough days.

Incidentally, my wife and I will be in NoLa for a long weekend... don't be alarmes by my silence.

Bottoms up, buckle up.

More added:

MIC info will be released soon enough.

Also, as of today "full speed" production has been delayed indefinitely, as Rangers will far outweigh Broncos on final at least thru the planned MY21 run. Bronco's dedicated body shop has been sandbagged to spread work between both shifts.
So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.

If you're low on booze, pick yourself up something good to get you through a few rough days.

Incidentally, my wife and I will be in NoLa for a long weekend... don't be alarmes by my silence.

Bottoms up, buckle up.

More added:

MIC info will be released soon enough.

Also, as of today "full speed" production has been delayed indefinitely, as Rangers will far outweigh Broncos on final at least thru the planned MY21 run. Bronco's dedicated body shop has been sandbagged to spread work between both shifts.
Ford Bronco Painful (but responsible) solution to MIC issue decided. Announcement imminent. tenor

Don't Look At This Post !!!!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My gut says no one with a hard top order and no VIN will be receiving a Bronco before this time next year.

aternie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So they are going to allow built 2 doors to sit for an unknown amount of time until they get the hard top thing figured out? Can you imagine getting a call in July of 2022 telling you to come pick up your brand new 2021 Bronco it is finally ready for delivery.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sucks......but the crappiest damn part is that I could drive to three dealers right now and see my exact effing build sitting on the lot as a demo......ridiculous. 10:22pm CST 7/13 reservation for nothing.

Last edited:

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard tops are only going on FE.. and that’s about all that’s getting built in 21
22 order banks are about to be a mess..
I reported this two weeks ago on a live stream
Dave, what about those with a vin but not yet built?

Status
Not open for further replies.