Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MIC info will be released soon enough.

Also, as of today "full speed" production has been delayed indefinitely, as Rangers will far outweigh Broncos on final at least thru the planned MY21 run. Bronco's dedicated body shop has been sandbagged to spread work between both shifts.
Mine was apparently built last week but I’m still in “Production” what does that mean for me?
yep same here!

TroutBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you don't have a FE, look for the 2022 order guide to see if any of the changes interest you
Read the OP for vague but reliable update.
Then a lot of reaction, frustration and conjecture. Justified but basically posts stating what we are all feeling.

Sponsored

Cridlon

Big Bend
First Name
CLIF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.

If you're low on booze, pick yourself up something good to get you through a few rough days.

Incidentally, my wife and I will be in NoLa for a long weekend... don't be alarmes by my silence.

Bottoms up, buckle up.

More added:

MIC info will be released soon enough.

Also, as of today "full speed" production has been delayed indefinitely, as Rangers will far outweigh Broncos on final at least thru the planned MY21 run. Bronco's dedicated body shop has been sandbagged to spread work between both shifts.
Oh shit!
Ford Bronco Painful (but responsible) solution to MIC issue decided. Announcement imminent. LiquidBoilingGermanpinscher-max-1mb

tasman

Wildtrak
First Name
Tal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Figures. Mines supposed to be built tomorrow. Lol. May be sol

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
First Editions will take priority as the highest dollar model they can build with what tops they have left. Our Purgatory 2 doors will sit for months. What the heck is Ford going to do with all those 2 doors that they won’t put soft tops on because they’ve already been built and VIN’d for hard tops? They can’t possibly sit for 3-4 more months and be sold as new vehicles?
Sure Ford absolutely can...
when we first found out about THE LOTS™, a bunch of knobs piped up with "what's the big deal, you park your car in your driveway for years don't you?"

Well, we don't hear much from them anymore. 🤔

TroutBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just started looking at 4Runners.
I love my 10 year old 4Runner. Tech is dated, transmission is dated, engine is dated…but simple and reliable. They are getting scarce on lots and I see off-road oriented 4runners going at markups while used 4Runners are going for crazy prices (sometimes more than new).

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully it also involves suing Webasto for there incompetence. I understand Ford should have maybe been more on the ball with this too, but Webasto is a big very well respected supplier in the automotive industry. For then to have effed this up so spectacularly is shocking.
The last supplier to F with Ford on this level ended up going under no bought out by a competitor.

I’m referring of course to Firestone and the late 90’s Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.