Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have no info but if the mics are a no go, there is no way a solution/redesign and full up manufacture can happen in a year, so I really do believe 2 doors will not be available for my22.

And Ross did say the solution will be painful.
Saw this on the Bronco Nation:

Ford Bronco Painful (but responsible) solution to MIC issue decided. Announcement imminent. 4E967427-32C3-4614-AB4A-C2296701DFCC
Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have no info but if the mics are a no go, there is no way a solution/redesign and full up manufacture can happen in a year, so I really do believe 2 doors will not be available for my22.

later on down, he posted again ..will be the bad batch Bronco’s that will take the biggest hit.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Broncos in purgatory are being released in September. Starting with the first ones built first. 🙄 if you have an issue with your roof then report it to your dealer. Not on here or any fb group.

God you guys bitch that you don’t have them. Then when ford releases them you still bitch. Look at any other industry. We are all having supply issues. Give them a break.
I think that I have every reason to complain, my vehicle is already paid in full and I have just made my second payment on a vehicle that I don't have in my driveway? I didn't have a supply issue, my cash was there, EARLY. So where do you get off telling me that I should give them a break, I didn't see anyone turning away my cash when they knew that they had some serious problems.

I know that you work at a dealership, and I am not holding the dealerships responsible, but this is definitely an issue that is the result of poor management - it's that simple. This should have been addressed EFFECTIVELY 6 months ago. Can you imagine if the military was held to the same standard.... we'd have the F-35 program... Oh... wait, we do... LOL.

Biggest difference, people get fired in the military for poor performance.

BBLands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Broncos in purgatory are being released in September. Starting with the first ones built first. 🙄 if you have an issue with your roof then report it to your dealer. Not on here or any fb group.

God you guys bitch that you don’t have them. Then when ford releases them you still bitch. Look at any other industry. We are all having supply issues. Give them a break.
Poor Ford …. yet, Ram can roll out the TRX in 2021, and build me two to order. The world is being so unfair to Ford …..

Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think that I have every reason to complain, my vehicle is already paid in full and I have just made my second payment on a vehicle that I don't have in my driveway? I didn't have a supply issue, my cash was there, EARLY. So where do you get off telling me that I should give them a break, I didn't see anyone turning away my cash when they knew that they had some serious problems.

I know that you work at a dealership, and I am not holding the dealerships responsible, but this is definitely an issue that is the result of poor management - it's that simple. This should have been addressed EFFECTIVELY 6 months ago. Can you imagine if the military was held to the same standard.... we'd have the F-35 program... Oh... wait, we do... LOL.

How'd you pay for it and full, and also have a second payment?

How could they let you finance a vehicle that hasn't even been delivered?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

This is a reason why there's so much bad info here. Had someone not questioned if it was fact or speculation, it would have stood and someone else would have passed bad info along.
As for Ross comment, that could have many meanings.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WAIT WHAT? What finance company allows you to pay for an imaginary car? Seriously? Finance companies take the cars as collateral against the loan. Why would you pay in full for something you don't have/own? Don't blame the dealership, you sir.......have made a grave mistake.

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, I have a VIN and twice bumped production date that currently sits on sept 27. (Started on aug 23, then aug 30, then sept 27.) It’s a 2 door base, 2.3L, MT.

what’s the prediction on what happens with mine?
Unfortunately, my guess would be:
Ford Bronco Painful (but responsible) solution to MIC issue decided. Announcement imminent. l4EoQBzIM163S11oQ

Any bets against the Wrangler having a 3rd straight record sales quarter?

Everything else being more or less equal, the best ability, is availability.

It really sucks that all the excitement and anticipation over the Bronco is being frittered away by this Monty Python skit of a launch...

Sponsored

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a reason why there's so much bad info here. Had someone not questioned if it was fact or speculation, it would have stood and someone else would have passed bad info along.
As for Ross comment, that could have many meanings.
Yeah I should have stated it as my opinion only.

Empire

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Sport/Ordered 2021 BroncoWildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I think you're missing a lot of people's point here. No one is strictly just "bitching" about not having their Broncos. It's that Ford has been delaying saying anything about it. Am I mad about not having my Bronco for summer? Somewhat. However if Ford came out a month ago and said ANYTHING via any kind of communication on people's bronco's that are built and what is going on and why they are delaying shipping them - then people would be a bit more relaxed. I get there is supply issues in every company (not just the automotive industry) but at least a lot of companies are telling their customers and keeping them in the loop.

The whole way Ford has gone about this is somewhat sad and for a big company like them should be telling their customers what is going on with the current situation. Just my 2 cents...

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford won't go back and start switching to soft tops on already build vehicles. I still wouldn't get a soft top if it ment getting mine this year. I had soft tops in the past. And they suck at heat/cold insulation, very noisy when it rains, they can get broken into easily, they will crack and wear out quick.
Interesting. Owned my jeep for 8yrs, soft top I installed in 2013 still looks brand new. Lived in FL for 3yrs where it monsoons and now been in CO where it snows pretty good. Never had an issue dueing the winter w/ it being cold. Jeep heats up super quick and by the time I go out to jeep after remote starting, Im turning the heat down. I wouldn't own a hard top on my LJ. In fact I sold the 8yr old hard top for $1800 the day I bought my jeep.

but I will say, wife is ultimately getting the mod top when available. Soft top rear windows look like crap and rear tilt feature is useless to us.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

September? Mike Levine, is that you? Due to the lack of communication from Ford and customers paying thousands upon thousands of dollars for these vehicles, people have every right to bitch and complain.

jmoney

Big Bend
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So it's apparent that they've charted out their solution to the MIC issue. It's painful and it's going to contribute to some ugly headlines over the next few days, but it's the most responsible solution.

If you're low on booze, pick yourself up something good to get you through a few rough days.

Incidentally, my wife and I will be in NoLa for a long weekend... don't be alarmes by my silence.

Bottoms up, buckle up.

More added:

MIC info will be released soon enough.

Also, as of today "full speed" production has been delayed indefinitely, as Rangers will far outweigh Broncos on final at least thru the planned MY21 run. Bronco's dedicated body shop has been sandbagged to spread work between both shifts.
Hey premier, thanks for the heads up. If you are in Nola by Friday for lunch, great time to go to commanders palace in the garden district. Really nice place and in Friday’s they have 25 cent martinis during lunch with a limit of three per person “because that’s enough” per the menu.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.