Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and I have a feeling most or all of those will be available
From the earlier leaked pic of the sport that was supposedly Area 51, it appears close to performance blue on the Mustang picture above.

Ford Bronco Paint Color Chart -- Quick Render of 2021 Bronco Color Options 1592750915069

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think your reflectivity is a little high. It's given them a little too mirror like of a finish. But the colors look nice. Your Jet Fighter looks spot on to the Mustang we've seen.

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can see the conversation at the dealer now..

Me: I see the Bronco comes in over 11 colors, and more combos when you consider the roof colors!
Dealer: Yes, White, Grey, Black!
Me: But that's not eleven...
Me: But...
Dealer: WHITE. GREY. BLACK.
Me: (heads towards door.. dragging along sales manager that's attached itself to my ankle...)

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can see the conversation at the dealer now..

Me: I see the Bronco comes in over 11 colors, and more combos when you consider the roof colors!
Me: But that's not eleven...
Me: But...
Dealer: WHITE. GREY. BLACK.
Me: (heads towards door.. dragging along sales manager that's attached itself to my ankle...)
This is a Toyota corporate meeting.

Sponsored

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a Toyota corporate meeting.
There's a game I played for a bit after reading an article about car colors on Japolink. Occasionally I'll count cars that I pass/pass-me while stuck in traffic, and see how far I get without color. My record is over 50 for white/grey/black, and in the 90's if you count white/grey/black/bronzish-tanish-mud.

OP
OP

FlyingSpaceLlama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lockheed Blackbird
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think your reflectivity is a little high. It's given them a little too mirror like of a finish. But the colors look nice. Your Jet Fighter looks spot on to the Mustang we've seen.
You're not wrong there. I did kinda turn the gloss up to 11. Usually in rendered materials I try to go a little glossier than they'd actually be; it tends to make the colors seem sharper and less artificial. These were also done in Blender and I'm not particularly skilled with Blender materials. If I ever get around to it I may remake them in Unreal with more accurate values and actual flake where applicable.

If someone can get me a decent 3d model, I'd be interested in a higher-quality rendering on the 'actual' Bronco instead of a sphere. Not curious enough to make the model myself from scratch though :)

DaBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wasn't there a mention of Magma Red a while back? I saw an F-150 in Magma Red the other day and forgot how beautiful the color was in the right light.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're not wrong there. I did kinda turn the gloss up to 11. Usually in rendered materials I try to go a little glossier than they'd actually be; it tends to make the colors seem sharper and less artificial. These were also done in Blender and I'm not particularly skilled with Blender materials. If I ever get around to it I may remake them in Unreal with more accurate values and actual flake where applicable.

If someone can get me a decent 3d model, I'd be interested in a higher-quality rendering on the 'actual' Bronco instead of a sphere. Not curious enough to make the model myself from scratch though :)
I plan on modeling this truck when I have profile pictures to go off of. If I remember, I can send you the file to play with.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wasn't there a mention of Magma Red a while back? I saw an F-150 in Magma Red the other day and forgot how beautiful the color was in the right light.
I have been begging for that color forever. By far my favorite color Ford has ever done. Depending on the light it goes from a Near black purplish red to a burnt orangey bronze and everything in between. Such a great color.

stock photos:

5527D6DF-E1F4-4662-B64B-5CE5EF3A3A16.jpeg

F2FF120A-21E6-4444-ABB6-5AC8BBF57F91.jpeg

58D93E20-B953-45C6-83C0-44A36AD4CC1F.jpeg

Sponsored

bsb78

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know everyone has their own take on what they think the new colors will look like, but I thought I'd throw my own guess out just for giggles. This color chart I made is just a quick render of a sphere in Blender using mostly default rendering settings and paint colors mostly based on a color-corrected version of the paint code chart that came out a while back. Some of these are pretty much guaranteed to be wrong; let me know which ones you think will be close and which ones are nowhere near what the actual paint colors will be.

Ford Bronco Paint Color Chart -- Quick Render of 2021 Bronco Color Options 58D93E20-B953-45C6-83C0-44A36AD4CC1F
Paint options can change pretty quickly. This is an old list, and not all inclusive of what is planned :censored:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paint options can change pretty quickly. This is an old list, and not all inclusive of what is planned :censored:
Everybody keeps saying that ..... yet zero proof.....all "I heard....he said she said"

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everybody keeps saying that ..... yet zero proof.....all "I heard....he said she said"
I agree with WheresYaMama, er, I mean, HoosierDaddy. I think they only planned 10 colors for launch. I don't believe they'll launch with any more than than. Now, six months down the road, they maybe introduce a new color or two. But I think they're set.

Why do I say this? When MY2007 Mustangs came out, the dealers already had touch up paint on the way to their parts department in Jan/Feb 2006. It's how I knew they were coming out with U3 Grabber Orange and let me tell you, I was juiced because I almost bought a 2006 GT in blue. Hey, I just used 'juiced' in a Bronco thread without saying those other two initials! Does this mean I'm a clever mofo? NO! It means the coffee is working as planned. Now get back to watching that countdown timer, will ya?

bsb78

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree with WheresYaMama, er, I mean, HoosierDaddy. I think they only planned 10 colors for launch. I don't believe they'll launch with any more than than. Now, six months down the road, they maybe introduce a new color or two. But I think they're set.

Why do I say this? When MY2007 Mustangs came out, the dealers already had touch up paint on the way to their parts department in Jan/Feb 2006. It's how I knew they were coming out with U3 Grabber Orange and let me tell you, I was juiced because I almost bought a 2006 GT in blue. Hey, I just used 'juiced' in a Bronco thread without saying those other two initials! Does this mean I'm a clever mofo? NO! It means the coffee is working as planned. Now get back to watching that countdown timer, will ya?
Very astute - Ford always has a trick up their sleeve for later. In this case, two.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think they only planned 10 colors for launch. I don't believe they'll launch with any more than than. Now, six months down the road, they maybe introduce a new color or two. But I think they're set.
HALF those 10 options have additives that make touch-up very iffy. Seems not to fit the off-road market they're going for.

Why jeopardize Bronco launch with such a restrictive selection? Most members on this forum say they plan to buy a Bronco - but I'd estimate half put themselves in the 'down the road' category. Ford should respect their Day 1 potential buyers. Has Ford not heard the "bird-in-hand" philosophy?
Sponsored