indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really hope we get a chance before ordering to see them all through dealer paint samples at least.
But you're not dropping 30k+ on a vehicle you haven't seen in person and test driven, correct? Or are you locked in after early ordering?! ?
Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really hope we get a chance before ordering to see them all through dealer paint samples at least.

The info I got from a few dealerships was the dealerships put in a request to Ford to loan them display Broncos to showcase. The dealerships that aren’t chosen by Ford to get vehicles will get a display of items and accessories and Bronco parts that will have the paint color on them so you can kind of get an idea of what the color looks like in person. These items are expected to arrive at dealerships in December.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my take:

For dark brown/black mud, I think it would go good on Area 51
For the redish mud, I think that would go awesome with the Antimatter Blue
For the light brown mud (baby poop brown as I like to call it), Race Red all day long!

Next event that these cans are at, can we get them to throw some mud on them. It will really help with picking colors ?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Next event that these cans are at...
I'm guessing ford has been blown away by all the attention being paid to a side-prop at one of their events. There's been more written about the cans at that event than the vehicles :)

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The info I got from a few dealerships was the dealerships put in a request to Ford to loan them display Broncos to showcase. The dealerships that aren’t chosen by Ford to get vehicles will get a display of items and accessories and Bronco parts that will have the paint color on them so you can kind of get an idea of what the color looks like in person. These items are expected to arrive at dealerships in December.
Hopefully that is the case.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
But you're not dropping 30k+ on a vehicle you haven't seen in person and test driven, correct? Or are you locked in after early ordering?! ?
Well of course your not technically locked in. But the dealer may request a $1,000 non refundable down payment. Which you should not do by the way. But many will. And also im pretty sure everyone here wants their Bronco that they are ordering and doesn't really want to turn it away when it arrives.

I know I don't. So I'm really hoping I can see color samples to get my order right. Because whatever arrives how I ordered it is what im keeping.

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well now that we have full sun and shade pics of the color, obviously there is only one choice, a green vinyl wrap.
Same. I’ve been looking over the many types of greens to wrap the bronco with.

Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4dr Race Red & White Top if available. My current Bright RED vehicle clean or dirty looks great. So, RR no matter the conditions is my choice and I hope not many agree so I can easily find my Bronco no matter where it is parked and drive almost one of a kind.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last edited:

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Obviously these aren't Broncos and not the same color codes, but it did help me start leaning more solidly to the Carbonized Gray over a blue. Interestingly, when I was at the dealership, I was thinking the Blue looked like the light Blue from the pictures of the Bronco Sport in Area 51. When I attached the picture though, it looked like Velocity Blue. Further evidence that it's all gonna come down to seeing these colors in person.

20200823_122157.jpg

20200823_122054.jpg
Sponsored