Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstreck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 14 hour drive home with my new Bronco, for $275 if it gets me there with no rock chips it's worth it to me. I'll remove and do a full front xpel cover later

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 14 hour drive home with my new Bronco, for $275 if it gets me there with no rock chips it's worth it to me. I'll remove and do a full front xpel cover later
I've seen people put several layers of painter's tape on the grill mirrors virtually everything that faces the road. Good for just what yer doing or long road trips.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen people put several layers of painter's tape on the grill mirrors virtually everything that faces the road. Good for just what yer doing or long road trips.
When I take my 'vette to track days it's not uncommon to see other cars with judicious applications of painter's tape to protect against clag and (super hot) brake dust. Cheap and easy protection/insurance.

Engineeredthisway24

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not much less than a paint job if using XPEL professionally installed.
Most of your cost is from labor and with the Bronco being highly modular, I would be willing to bet the labor is drastically reduced due to ease of install. I am going to have mine done immediately after purchase, so I will report back cost and effort.......in about 8 months. 😂
Sponsored