First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We need a TAN and a GREEN. It just isn't right without those two choices.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I would prefer green be added before tan. I don't love the tan color from Toyota. Maybe it's because I'm a vet and all military vehicles are painted sand/tan now, so whenever I see that color on a normal civilian vehicle I cringe a bit and just think it's some military try-hard who can't get enough being tactical. And yes I understand this makes me a judgy a-hole haha.
I needed to read this, just to know I haven't been alone on this.
Thanks so much for being a judgy asshole....Brother. :cool:

KJM76

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To think a low res photo of e coat flipped bronco6g on its head. Ford execs are trolling us now
Was thinking the same. Just watching all of this speculation over the e coat ??

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Upon further review I'm calling mystery machine a dead end. The one to the right is clearly white with an unfinished roll cage and looks like it matches whats to the left cage wise. Maybe even body.

20200908_232043.jpg

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come on, don’t we have any bronco fans at NSA or CIA or even some forensics unit that can plug these pics into a fancy computer and enhance the resolution? I mean come on they do it in every CSI episode and spy movie....is it green, tan, or Cactus Grey, or the new color everyone now wants...e-coat?

Last edited:

Sponsored

DarkPoc28

Black Diamond
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks tan, but it could be primer.

PicsArt_09-08-11.48.07.jpg

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One of the original leaks mentioned tan- I’m pretty much all-in for that if it’s back in the running.

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
One of the original leaks mentioned tan- I’m pretty much all-in for that if it’s back in the running.
I want to believe that. Everyone here killed my vibe with the e coat stuff.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I would prefer green be added before tan. I don't love the tan color from Toyota. Maybe it's because I'm a vet and all military vehicles are painted sand/tan now, so whenever I see that color on a normal civilian vehicle I cringe a bit and just think it's some military try-hard who can't get enough being tactical. And yes I understand this makes me a judgy a-hole haha.
To return your volley of judgy a-holeness... Yes, there are many tacticool hommes and femmes out there looking to snap up a green or tan anything who always have paracord on them as if they could spontaneously find themselves on the next season of Alone. Maybe some of them just feel comforted by the familiar color or even safer depending on how they're affected by PTSD. I think the contrast of tan with black trim would look great, but I'd be reluctant to get it and be lumped in with the poseurs.

Or maybe it only comes with 29% financing. :LOL:

Sponsored

Absolomb

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People were saying they want some form of a Sasquatch on their bronco if they get that package I’ll be honest I’ll take a pineapple pizza any day of the week. Just so when ppl go wtf is that I can say with the biggest smugly ass smile on my face “it’s a bronco thing”

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like I’m sitting in a mission brief, I’m just looking for the avenues of approach for the recon fire teams to collect intel. Lol
I’ve already decoded the A51 photo in a similar fashion, but the details might get the leaker in trouble with location and time of the photo. Might be easy to track who took the photo and when. I’ll keep those details to myself.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Come on, don’t we have any bronco fans at NSA or CIA or even some forensics unit that can plug these pics into a fancy computer and enhance the resolution? I mean come on they do it in every CSI episode and spy movie....is it green, tan, or Cactus Grey?
It has been explained by a number of Ford insiders in earlier posts in this thread, the green/tan one is really just E-coat primer. For the rest of the colors, here is the best enhancement I could make with the tools I have.

Original:
Ford Bronco Painted 2021 Bronco Body Frames Captured! Mystery / New Color Spotted 2021-ford-bronco-painted-bodies-

Enhanced:
Ford Bronco Painted 2021 Bronco Body Frames Captured! Mystery / New Color Spotted 2021 Ford Bronco painted bodies - Copy_edited
Sponsored

Last edited: