AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had our BB grille painted gloss black- and added gloss mirror, trail sight, and door handle covers to tie it all together. I’m very happy with the way it came out, that grey grille just was not working. Highly recommend doing this!
Ford Bronco Painted BB Grille / Gloss black covers F818CF59-B4FE-4735-9248-69B991750C91

Ford Bronco Painted BB Grille / Gloss black covers 2678026A-E89D-4D99-8719-E9B2AE9C5259
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had our BB grille painted gloss black- and added gloss mirror, trail sight, and door handle covers to tie it all together. I’m very happy with the way it came out, that grey grille just was not working. Highly recommend doing this!
Ford Bronco Painted BB Grille / Gloss black covers E3235DA6-DB8B-4903-BA62-B42F714EB7ED

Ford Bronco Painted BB Grille / Gloss black covers E3235DA6-DB8B-4903-BA62-B42F714EB7ED
Nice! Where did you get the covers. The Diode Elites with backlighting are an easy upgrade for the front as well replacing the fogs and making them twice as bright. M&R is working on a bracket for lights/lightbar to mount over the top of the bumper. I have looked at other aftermarket bumpers but nothing has really caught my eye so I guess I'm rolling with the plastic one for now and just making it the best it can be for a lot less than 2-4k (new bumper with all the lights). Also A Pillar lights add a lot of light and are easy.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did ours too. HATED the carbonized grey.
Ford Bronco Painted BB Grille / Gloss black covers C822EE8E-4059-46BD-8978-2EF2C4DC47D6

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Had mine painted satin black.

Bronco Black1.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
BurtMacklin

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! Where did you get the covers. The Diode Elites with backlighting are an easy upgrade for the front as well replacing the fogs and making them twice as bright. M&R is working on a bracket for lights/lightbar to mount over the top of the bumper. I have looked at other aftermarket bumpers but nothing has really caught my eye so I guess I'm rolling with the plastic one for now and just making it the best it can be for a lot less than 2-4k (new bumper with all the lights). Also A Pillar lights add a lot of light and are easy.
I am with you there, eventually we will get a different bumper but for now I’m happy with it. I found all of the covers on Amazon-about $130 for all of it!

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Painted BB Grille / Gloss black covers Bronco Black1

Ford Bronco Painted BB Grille / Gloss black covers Bronco Black1
nice job looks awesome , I would like to know about how much it cost to have it painted. I know you are in NY and I'm in TX but just to get a general idea of cost .
also did you remove and replace it your self or did you let the bodyshop do it

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

nice job looks awesome , I would like to know about how much it cost to have it painted. I know you are in NY and I'm in TX but just to get a general idea of cost .
I painted mine to match my wheels a darker gray and it was $180 but I bought a new OEM grill that was already primed. Chicagoland area.

OP
OP
BurtMacklin

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I paid $300 - dropped it off for a day and they did everything.

Sponsored

Hotpantz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good, I thought about selling my stock OBX grill, which is basically a gloss black BB. I like the Badlands a lot, but agree the grey works best on certain colors more than others.

OP
OP
BurtMacklin

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can I ask where you got it done? Looking to do the same, and would love to find a place
I took it to All County Collision in Homer, NY. I wanted the letters blacked out, so that probably made it a little easier- pretty much any body shop should be able to do it.

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

alphaproject

First Edition
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes C63s AMG coupe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Love the matte black wrap...what type is that? Going to get mine done when I can afford to.
went with XPEL. Have had it on another car for about 7 years and still looks great. Hoping for the same here! Def recommend it!
Sponsored