First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are new parts painted. They are not mic. My husband and son in law put mine on today. 😁
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Before and after. Black looks good too. I want paint matching fenders next.

Ford Bronco Painted Mirror Caps and Door Handles Ordered 0FC3E4F6-2F9E-4600-8475-3F16BF89D160

Ford Bronco Painted Mirror Caps and Door Handles Ordered 0FC3E4F6-2F9E-4600-8475-3F16BF89D160
Did they have any issues getting the handle covers back on? Looks sweet! I wonder what YouTube tutorial they used

Jjk

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/paint-matched-door-handles.7623/. The video with the gray f-150 is the one we followed. Some came apart easier than others. We only had trouble with the back swing gate door handle. You’ll need a long handle for that and a screw popped out that shouldn’t have. My son in law works in a body shop so he fixed it in about 5 min after we called him. We suggest taking off that black plastic access panel to see in there while your changing it. I was so nervous while this was going on. Lol.

Sponsored

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before and after. Black looks good too. I want paint matching fenders next.

This really looks great. I'd likely move the keypad off the door, but other than that, very nice!

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you still in need of MIC handles and mirrors? I have a Wildtrak being built next week.
I was going to wrap mine black but honestly, I'm digging the painted pieces now.

Exciting you are getting built!!

Sponsored

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine are on the way!! Wildtrak the way it was supposed to be #2022.
Looks awesome! Going the exact same route for my Wildtrak. How long did it take to ship from when you ordered? Please post install pics once you get them!

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks awesome! Going the exact same route for my Wildtrak. How long did it take to ship from when you ordered? Please post install pics once you get them!
I ordered on the 15th of December and I should get them Tuesday. But of course the holidays were in between. Robbie said that they normally take around two weeks. I definitely think that you should get them from BFN. I was thinking about getting the painted flares but I don't know if I want to go with Eruption Green or Shadow Black.

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If anyone is interested in selling / trading their Cactus Gray painted 4-door handles for the MIC ones coming on my 2022 Wildtrak, please let me know.

TheYeti

First Edition
First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250 Platinum, 2015 Huracan 610-4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just wanted to say hello. I’m Robbie. I own BFN. Thanks to whoever started this thread and those of you who have posted. The pics are great and I love the feedback. :)

if anyone needs me you know how to find me.
Sponsored