HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to say hello. I’m Robbie. I own BFN. Thanks to whoever started this thread and those of you who have posted. The pics are great and I love the feedback. :)

if anyone needs me you know how to find me.
Robbie, you’re saving my sanity with these! Any word on when the mirror caps will be back in stock? We already have an order for the door handles. 😁
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to say hello. I’m Robbie. I own BFN. Thanks to whoever started this thread and those of you who have posted. The pics are great and I love the feedback. :)

Did your web address change? Doesn’t work.

TheYeti

First Edition
First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-250 Platinum, 2015 Huracan 610-4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Robbie, you’re saving my sanity with these! Any word on when the mirror caps will be back in stock? We already have an order for the door handles. 😁
i have 3 sets left in stock. After that, Ford has not given me an ETA on my replenishment.

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i have 3 sets left in stock. After that, Ford has not given me an ETA on my replenishment.

Thanks! Just ordered a set of mirror caps to go with the door handles. The website shows that they are back-ordered, but you should know best!

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

No prob! I always love supporting quality products that have good customer service like you man. Much appreciated!

TheYeti

First Edition
First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I created a quick HOW TO on how to take apart your stock handles once you receive the new painted caps. I hope this helps you guys...

Secondly... still no updates from Ford on the mirror caps with camera option. I do, however, have 18 sets of mirror caps without cameras available. Those finally showed up.

I also have one set with camera option in Eruption Green and Iconic Silver ready to ship. If you want it, DM me.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I created a quick HOW TO on how to take apart your stock handles once you receive the new painted caps. I hope this helps you guys...

Secondly... still no updates from Ford on the mirror caps with camera option. I do, however, have 18 sets of mirror caps without cameras available. Those finally showed up.

I also have one set with camera option in Eruption Green and Iconic Silver ready to ship. If you want it, DM me.
Thanks! Super helpful. Any video for the mirror caps removal?

Sponsored

TheYeti

First Edition
First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks! Super helpful. Any video for the mirror caps removal?
Not yet.. next time I have a bronco here I will do my best to get a video. I am horrible when it comes to the youtube stuff (as evident by my above performance LOL).

The handles were a hot topic and it was so hard to explain over texts or emails that I figured the video was the easiest. I'd like to take a moment to thank my wife for being an awesome videographer, ha!

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not yet.. next time I have a bronco here I will do my best to get a video. I am horrible when it comes to the youtube stuff (as evident by my above performance LOL).

The handles were a hot topic and it was so hard to explain over texts or emails that I figured the video was the easiest. I'd like to take a moment to thank my wife for being an awesome videographer, ha!
Also if you get time is it easy to get the entire handle assembly on/off like you had in the video?

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also if you get time is it easy to get the entire handle assembly on/off like you had in the video?
A video showing that part of it would be helpful. I know there's one out there for an F-150 but any additional guidance would be great.

TheYeti

First Edition
First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A video showing that part of it would be helpful. I know there's one out there for an F-150 but any additional guidance would be great.
it’s the same exact method. The handles are the same.

Mikejr66

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Word of warning. No experience taking the handles on and off. Gave it a try anyways and could not get the handle to go back on the Bronco. Putting the cover on was easy. Got frustrated and took it into a nearby dealer to complete. For those who have done it successfully congratulations. I am pretty handy but this one got me.
Sponsored