BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I was sold on Cactus Grey, but for some strange reason I keep getting drawn back to Area 51, must be from watching to many episodes of X-Files. I love Area 51 in the shade and hate it in the sunshine. Also don't like it on the Bronco Sport but think it might look awesome on the big Bronco. Anyone have real time photos of 51 on the big Bronco, don't remember seeing any out there.
200.gif
Negative. Only time we’ve seen it on the bronco has been on the painted carcasses outside the assembly plant

Advertisement

goog67

Base
First Name
todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 f250 4x4 hiboy 2009 Nissan Maxima
I think just to be safe and different I may go Carbonized grey or Oxford white, both will go good with the black trim.

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I’d say I’m 90% on Oxford White, the only thing that’s gonna have a shot at getting me off of it is if I’m able to see AMB on a vehicle in person and it blows me away. (Or if they come out with a green, I’m gonna keep saying it hoping it happens)

rchapa8

Big Bend
First Name
richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Truck
My dealer of choice just sent me these. Said they just got trained on them didnt ask for specifics since it's a sport lol. I live 2 minutes away and have class til 1055am so if its still there I'm gonna go look at it. Last couple of days I have been leaning towards area 51 for my badlands this may tilt me that way if I like it.
Resized_20200922_085227.jpg
Resized_20200922_085216.jpg
Resized_20200922_085201.jpg

rchapa8

Big Bend
First Name
richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Truck
That‘s almost powder/pastel blue. Is that right?
I would say a bit darker. The side pic is with the sun hitting it direct. The 2nd and 3rd has the darker shade that i saw up close.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango R/T
If Cactus Gray had ANY of this hue in person I would be on board.

In-person, just go out to any freshly poured concrete, then look down. That was the Cactus gray I saw in person, sadly.....
And I WANTED to see blues or greens.
Yeah, if it looks anything like Toyota's "Concrete" color, I'm not interested. Too many automakers are on that bandwagon at the moment.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
I would say a bit darker. The side pic is with the sun hitting it direct. The 2nd and 3rd has the darker shade that i saw up close.
Somebody peeled off the Amazon Smile off the side....
Sorry I just can't unsee the Amazon van photos from another thread when I look at this.

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
This is another look at antimatter blue. I like the antimatter on the color cards...but I think a lighter color would look better...make the Bronco look bigger.
IMG_20200923_222541.jpg

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
You know its basically black when you could barely differentiate the shadow black hardtop. funny - if you put your thumb over the area below the rear side window, you cant differentiate at all.

While i've been sold on the AMB and white top, im starting to second guess the white top. It may contrast almost too much. While i think a white top on dark blue looks GREAT, a white top on a 'black' car would look pretty silly. maybe i should get a black top and wrap it white for a couple years, rather than the other way around. I heard its better to wrap over black than white. Hmm. Certainly puts less stress on the B&P. Not totally sold on white top until this color shows more signs of blue.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement