Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great job. A51 keeps sliding farther down the list while AMB is moving up. I like the dark appearance but the pop of the blue metallic in the sun.
Sponsored

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh man. I donā€™t know which to believe now. Iā€™m all in on AMB if it comes out like Lenoā€™s. Was my first choice anyway. If not, then Iā€™m leaning Iconic Silver or even Race Red

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i'm loving Area 51 here, i think the "in sun" closeup you have without clear coat will be close to the real Area 51 in shade

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
One thing I'll say about Dodge. Nobody does paint better. Especially when it comes to their Challengers. They come out with Colors like Frost Bite, Sublime, Plum Crazy, F8 Green, Cinimon Stick, Hellraisin, and others. Just amazing.

Ford should take page from this. The Bronco is the perfect vehicle to release and make available some awesome colors for.

To be honest I'm not really feeling any of the colors there offering right now for the Bronco. I mean I like Antimatter and Area 51. But they don't really excite that much. I really have to see Antimatter in person. I like the idea of Dark sinister popping into blue. I just don't know if I fully like it for the Bronco yet.

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One thing I'll say about Dodge. Nobody does paint better. Especially when it comes to their Challengers. They come out with Colors like Frost Bite, Sublime, Plum Crazy, F8 Green, Cinimon Stick, Hellraisin, and others. Just amazing.

Ford should take page from this. The Bronco is the perfect vehicle to release and make available some awesome colors for.

To be honest I'm not really feeling any of the colors there offering right now for the Bronco. I mean I like Antimatter and Area 51. But they don't really excite that much. I really have to see Antimatter in person. I like the idea of Dark sinister popping into blue. I just don't know if I fully like it for the Bronco yet.
True but Dodge paint is notorious for being thin and flaking off. Those colors arent much good when the paint looks like poop in 3 or 4 years

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Iā€™ve wondered this about Ford as well. The Mustang just screams for cool and interesting colors, yet year after year, they donā€™t do it. Dodge gets it. Heck, Jeep is not far behind in the cool color category either.

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, AB has turned into a big disappointment for me. It's just black with a blue tint. I would really love to know what the thought processes were that went into choosing the color palette for the Bronco. The selection is honestly pretty terrible.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for doing this as I am very interested in A51. I would like to second the CG compare to the A51. My fear is that the CG in light is too washed out/not enough green. I like that the A51 is darker/deeper blue-grey but still not like a black. Thanks for taking the initiative.

I am 90-95% A51 right now...CG is the other 10-5%. If the CG is more of a mint green those numbers might flip but the Jerry cans comparison looks like CG is too white for my taste.

My 94 Mustang Gt is black...do not want another black car. They look great clean but 15 seconds later they suck.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm not feeling them either. I have a couple reservations for FE's but I don't like any of the four colors (not to mention the Navy Pier interior). To me I see Pink (race red), mint green (cactus), teal (A51), and school bus yellow. They should offer the FE in at least one non offensive or trendy color. Velocity blue looks aqua, AMB is too dark. I feel like Goldilocks. I agree Dodge has awesome colors and I would literally take just about any Challenger color over any Bronco color. I will probably settle for a silver, white or Carbonized Gray Badlands unless some surprise comes up.