Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm planning on getting a base 2 door in rapid red. I would only really want rapid red if I could eventually put a white top on it. Would it be cost-efficient, and functional to just get a professional to paint the factory top, or should I just wait for Ford to offer one? Another option would be an aftermarket top not offered by Ford. A lot of options here...
Let me know what you think!
Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Patrick,

Find an auto body shop that can give you a quote based on the type of material and approximate size. They will know what paint will adhere to that material and will last. I am not waiting for it to be available late next year. (y)

ThatOne911Dude

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll just go ahead and leave this right here...

Ford Bronco Painting The Factory Hard Top White? B8488486-593C-4977-85DE-DE067891A007

In all seriousness, there are hundreds of threads posted about this very subject with a lot of great information and thoughts. Reading through a few of them will answer 99% of your questions.

OP
OP
patchymanz

patchymanz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Patrick,

Find an auto body shop that can give you a quote based on the type of material and approximate size. They will know what paint will adhere to that material and will last. I am not waiting for it to be available late next year. (y)
Sounds like a plan, thank you!
Sponsored