Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm used to reddit where the search function is as useless as tits on a bull.

I'll give it a try next time.
Lol sorry, I was just giving you crap because of how many times this type of thing happens here. In your defense theres too many threads on every topic that you have to sift through bullshit for 3 hours to find 1 piece of useful info sometimes. Definitely faster to just ask the question again but thats also why we have so many threads of similar topics lol. No judgement for asking the question
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that you've been jumped into the forum......until we see some results, both initially and how it holds up in the various environments, it is a risk.

May be cheaper to do yourself than professionally, but unless you know what you're doing, it may look like you don't know what you're doing

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm thinking of doing exactly that. I'm just wondering

1: Whether the material that the roof made of is something that's already used elsewhere by Ford

and

2: If so, is this something that generally works with being painted?
...Before doing it yourself,stop at a neighborhood body shop and ask one of the professionals...let them see the finish and get their advise...which will be better then anything you'll get here...

Ronaldo

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco67cvMustangFFRCobra97Viper93RX7R1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Originally I wanted a white top and was wondering if a thinner coat of Bedliner material would work, that shit sticks to anything. I wasn’t going for the smooth look. It would also work as a sound deadener.
it might turn into a mess, someone try it and let me know. 😁

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 06 Mustang GT came with MIC side view mirrors. I bought two additional mirrors and had a professional prep and paint the plastic surface in matching body color. Looked great. After several years one side still looked great, while the other side began to bubble in one spot. Keep in mind my Mustang was garage kept and only driven on nice days. It has less then 50K on it. On the other hand, chin spoilers rear spoilers come raw, and are prepped and painted and they seem to hold up well. Of course they aren’t being removed like a roof panel would be. Personally, since my Bronco won’t see the light of day until after the end of the year, I am looking to acquiring the painted Mod top. Hopefully, I will be able to score a white one by then as well.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't decide if I love or hate this...